Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Service down??

WOWWWWW!!!! Not getting anywhere! NFPS says my 2 donations are active and reset, over 340 days left on both. Worked fine for 2 1/2 weeks and both went down at same time. Niether donations would work. Deleted perfect player, loaded to iptv simple client with my m3u playlist with options, it downloaded 10186 playlist and 447 to kens guide.....still no channels will work. Deleted that and re-downloaded perfect player, reloaded my m3u playlist with options and kens guide, it all downloaded but STILL no channels will work. Checked with internet provider, they do not block any streaming sites, I'm at 94 mbps download speed. Any suggestions of what to do next. thx.....rob

Ambassador
    Did you send your donation info to Crazed in a PM so he can checkit? Also, you never mentioned what box you use.

I think I sent the proper info to the proper folks, papaio directly , they checked and they have told me my donations are active...my box is an android using perfect player and m3u playlist with options has been stated in earlier posts. refer to post 11... I have also mentions that these 2 donations worked perfectly for 2 1/2 weeks before nothing worked... if you are the guy that can help me, please do......rob

Quote Originally Posted by robert50 View Post
    I think I sent the proper info to the proper folks, papaio directly , they checked and they have told me my donations are active...my box is an android using perfect player and m3u playlist with options has been stated in earlier posts. refer to post 11... I have also mentions that these 2 donations worked perfectly for 2 1/2 weeks before nothing worked... if you are the guy that can help me, please do......rob
    Do open channels like Al Jazeera 227, bloomberg 202, CBS News 207 etc., work fine?
    Do VOD selections work?

on Donation info page, set ISP Lock to Disable and Country Lock to All Countris
    /kens

Banned
    you never mentioned if you pm'd crazed or what box you're using
    I get it's frustrating it don't work but it's equally frustrating when you don't answer direct questions
    can't help those that don't want help

yes those channels do work, not sure about VOD, don't know how to access right now.....thx kens

Ambassador
    yes those channels do work, not sure about VOD, don't know how to access right now.....thx kens
    Are you using a Vpn? If not change your donation # that has worked for select few.If your certain everything your doing is right.

Dishuser….who don't want help......pls read post # 13.....QUITE CLEAR....rob

Dodgeit1 ...No vpn and thx...have done this donation thing for a long time, always worked......just never had these probs.....rob

Ambassador
    Dodgeit1 ...No vpn and thx...have done this donation thing for a long time, always worked......just never had these probs.....rob
    Yes but your having a problem now.Did you try what i suggested? changing the donation#.It may be a case of someone else using it could be a case of your provider blocking you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast