Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Service down??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by robert50 View Post
    Dishuser….who don't want help......pls read post # 13.....QUITE CLEAR....rob
    yes it's quite clear you never pm'd crazed and saying an android box narrows that down to 1 in 10,000 boxes
    enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    yes it's quite clear you never pm'd crazed and saying an android box narrows that down to 1 in 10,000 boxes
    enjoy
    Sorry I've hurt your feelings, I thought an mbox or an ott were just called android tv boxes....rob

Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    Do open channels like Al Jazeera 227, bloomberg 202, CBS News 207 etc., work fine?
    Do VOD selections work?

on Donation info page, set ISP Lock to Disable and Country Lock to All Countris
    /kens
    Thank you verrrrry much, that worked. Thx to all others offering help as well. PS for dodgeit1...yes I had already generated a new donation number, thx. You're all a great source of knowledge......rob

wow this is the third time this happen to member about the setup page but if it worked the first time that should not have changed weird the others just didn't do it the right way at start tell you truth i didnt think you pm crazed if you said you did and was good this was the last resort to go too happy you got it going wont make sticky because only a few had this problem if keeps going think we need to do something like this one http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?39464-helppost 5 What i like to know should every one do that setup or not ?on Donation info page, set ISP Lock to Disable and Country Lock to All Countris or just needed to do all countris
    Last edited by Marley; 11-21-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Hi Marley, no I did not pm crazed, nor did I say I had, as I had request for help already e-mailed to papaio. Also had pm sent to nfps "support site" moderator for assistance. Donation checkers e-mailed me back that all was fine. No response from "support site" where nfps sales site says to use......rob

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123