Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    it's Alright kof, I just brought the Stuff over here because I know that some People don't like to Click on Links and I was just Saving Others some work...!

If it had been One of dishusers' Friends that had done that then dishuser would be Singing Praises All Night Long...!

Somebody Somewhere a long time ago said, "If You can't say something Nice or Decent then Maybe You shouldn't say anything at all !" I Guess Some People were Never Taught that...! The "Truth" always comes out...!
    then you should follow your own words and be quiet
    I was simply pointing out all that info is on the site that kof posted

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Why are U always Instigating Stuff...?!? kof Knows where that information came from, kof Posted the main Link and as I pointed out to kof that I was just saving kof some work because I know that kof works and might be pressed for time...! I posted the information so Others could and would see it without having to click an Outside Link and worry about getting a Virus or even Malware...! I know that kof wouldn't post anything that would mess up anyone's PC just as I wouldn't...! I'm Sorry that U didn't post it 1st...! You already caused one thread to be Closed, are U trying to get another one Closed...?!? Don't answer that ? as I already know what the answer is...!
    I must have missed where you said you got all those instructions from the link kof posted

Let this one chill, guys. The information is there for those who want it.
    Beginner's Guide for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-you-should-do

Kodi Options for Rocket, NFPS and IKS66...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php?71-Kodi

Check the Announcement Section...
    http://iptvtalk.net/forumdisplay.php...-Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighter View Post
    c/p

Cloudflare has launched what may be the biggest news in DNS in a long, long time. While many understandably thought it was a joke initially, thanks to the timing in particular, this is a real thing.

As of now, Cloudflare is offering a free, privacy-focused DNS service that can be reached at
    Code:
     https://1.1.1.1
    trust me cloudflare is weak !!!! lol @ most secured ........
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

this is confusing are half the posts gone from this thread or what ????

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    this is confusing are half the posts gone from this thread or what ????
    ummm, lol...yes
    A member deleted his own posts. I guess he was stepping out of this thread
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    ummm, lol...yes
    A member deleted his own posts. I guess he was stepping out of this thread
    lol @ umm yes .........

DNS Changing App For iOS And Android

"Cloudflare Launches 1.1.1.1 DNS Changing App For iOS And Android".
    download/install on your own risk.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Cloudflare made waves earlier this year by launching its 1.1.1.1 DNS service, allowing users to switch away from their ISP-owned DNS service or, perhaps even worse, Google’s.

The theory behind 1.1.1.1 is that Cloudflare will not only offer a blazingly fast DNS service for users, free of charge, but that it also will not collect any data on the traffic that passes through those servers. That’s not something Google can claim and because changing DNS settings on an iOS device isn’t easy, especially when using LTE, Cloudflare has launched a new iOS app that makes using 1.1.1.1 easier than ever.

Also available for Android, and while not quite as secure as using something like a VPN, changing DNS services can be a great way of staying safe online. The Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 app actually works similarly to the way a VPN app would on iOS.

When users wish to use Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 they simply launch the app and slide the switch to Connected, with the app taking care of the rest.

If you’ rather do things the old fashioned way, you can open Settings > Wi-Fi > and tap on the ‘i’ button next to your Wi-Fi network. Next, tap DNS: Configure DNS > Manual > Add Server > Type 1.1.1.1 before saving. There’s a secondary DNS server of 1.0.0.1 if you’d like to add that, too.

There’s currently no Mac app available but changing your DNS settings on Apple’s macOS is easy enough to do if you’d like to. Open System Preferences > Wi-Fi > Advanced > DNS > + > 1.1.1.1 and click OK. Finally, drag 1.1.1.1.

We’ve been using 1.1.1.1 for a while now and privacy aspect aside, it’s lightning fast. We’d suggest it’s worth making the switch for that alone.

downloads here
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cloudflare.onedotonedotonedotone
    this one is android

✌️1.1.1.1 -- the world’s fastest and safest DNS resolver -- ✌️✌️

1.1.1.1, the privacy-first DNS resolver is now available on the go. No one should be able to snoop 🔍 on what you do on the Internet. We’ve created 1.1.1.1 so that you can connect to the Internet securely anytime, anywhere.

Greater privacy 🔒
    By using a secure connection, 1.1.1.1 makes sure no one can snoop your DNS queries.
    Some ISPs use DNS queries to sell your data. Cloudflare will never sell your data or use it to target ads. Period.

Fastest way to experience the Internet 🚀
    1.1.1.1 makes the Internet faster by using Cloudflare’s global network.
    On average, we are 28% faster than the next fastest public resolver.

Easy to use ✌️
    One-touch setup to make your Internet more safe and private.
    Install it today, get faster Internet, it’s that simple.

Best of all: No upsells, no in-app purchases, and free for life. Website owners pay us to make your Internet faster so you don’t have to.
    Last edited by Marley; 11-13-2018 at 09:57 PM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12