Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

EPG Program Info

Is there a trick to get program info in the buzztv epg? It seems to show for some future programs but not for any current showing programs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Znix View Post
    Is there a trick to get program info in the buzztv epg? It seems to show for some future programs but not for any current showing programs.
    how long are you waiting?
    cause mine loads instantly
    also you can press info button twice when on a channel for info

Make sure your box have the correct time.

Time is correct. I could wait forever and it won't load in the epg or via the info button when on the channel. I do get info on some of the future programs but even that is spotty at best. I don't think it's the service because I do get program info in the portal on stbemu and on my formuler box as well. Weird...

Anyone have any idea when the new buzztv update is actually coming or how to test the beta?

Banned
    Time is correct. I could wait forever and it won't load in the epg or via the info button when on the channel. I do get info on some of the future programs but even that is spotty at best. I don't think it's the service because I do get program info in the portal on stbemu and on my formuler box as well. Weird...

Anyone have any idea when the new buzztv update is actually coming or how to test the beta?
    testing beta won't solve your issue
    it's something in your settings

There are very few settings and I have tried all of them. I'm at a loss and starting to think this box is flawed or corrupted somewhere that doesn't get overwritten during recovery. When I first got it, I was having all kinds of weird timing issues with the buzztv epg that no one else was experiencing and that just sort of stopped happening one day for no apparent reason. Now the program info issue that no one else seems to have. Very weird. The reason I asked about updates and betas is that in my support tickets with buzztv they have said each time that all epg issues with my box would be fixed in coming updates...that was back in July and still no updates. Did yet another factory reset this morning and now it won't update to the July update. Ahh well, sorry BuzzTV, it's back the Formuler for the daily driver.

I had this problem also.
    I reduced the graphics resolution from 1080 to 720 and the EPG Info problem was gone.
    *Just something to check.
    /kens

The EPG/Guide info completely disappeared on all US channels for me earlier this morning (Tuesday, December 18th), on my BuzzTV xpl3000 running Android 7.1.2, but not the new buzztv2 app cuz it hasn't been made available yet for the 3000, maybe later this week it will be. I tried clearing cache and rebooting the stb and all communications equipment, but still no EPG info on US channels, only some of the UK channels.

Anyway, is anyone else experiencing this loss of EPG data on the BuzzTV xpl3000?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jropps View Post
    The EPG/Guide info completely disappeared on all US channels for me earlier this morning (Tuesday, December 18th), on my BuzzTV xpl3000 running Android 7.1.2, but not the new buzztv2 app cuz it hasn't been made available yet for the 3000, maybe later this week it will be. I tried clearing cache and rebooting the stb and all communications equipment, but still no EPG info on US channels, only some of the UK channels.

Anyway, is anyone else experiencing this loss of EPG data on the BuzzTV xpl3000?
    loss of epg is not a buzz issue...it's a server issue

Yes, I realize this...I was just starting the conversation. Thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast