Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    like i said go to fire stickthe url was wrong info was way too old
    I have read through all 9 pages of that thread and there is not a mention of the difficulties I am having and the last post was in 2017? I'm confused - I've paid for the donation and can't get it to work. I'm simply trying to find assistance.
    Last edited by Marley; 11-21-2018 at 03:58 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanesra View Post
    I have read through all 9 pages of that thread and there is not a mention of the difficulties I am having and the last post was in 2017? I'm confused - I've paid for the donation and can't get it to work. I'm simply trying to find assistance.
    read post #9 of this thread

Enter the http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv/>and then next and then ok.which is what you have not thiskens say now you most have this too In StbEmu, Enter your Portal URL
    * You have to add /c/index.html after the .tv (at end of URL) so something like this http://1.iptvprivateserver.tv/c/index.html

Go to MAC-address and hit enter. Again hit enter and a keyboard will appear. Change the last six digits of that MAC address to something that you probably could remember later if needed. I used the last six of my social, so it should look like this - 00:1A:79:XX:XX:XX. Of course, the x's are the six numbers that you choose.
    you must have this the rest you said you got
    You would also need to attach that MAC to your donation code at the service's website.
    I need to do some testing things have changed i found out they made it so much better now then when i done it I'm Sorry i gave you the info i did to tell you to go to that post was out of dated i was so wrong again sorry for that bad link to that post is out dated
    now look at what ken and crazed posted here
    Last edited by Marley; 11-21-2018 at 04:27 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    I think the mac for the emulators has to start with 00:1A:79
    There is usually a Mac# as a format filler in the StbEmu settings.
    Click the Mac# setting then change a couple of the last digits
    Ex: 00:1A:79:0E:38:B3 change to 00:1A:79:0E:32:C5
    Copy the new Mac# and enter it on your Account info page.
    Click apply and if there is no problems you get a green success message.

In StbEmu, Enter your Portal URL
    * You have to add /c/index.html after the .tv (at end of URL)

Then click top left menu icon (3 lines) and click Reload Portal

/kens
    I have tried following these instructions now 5 or 6 times and I continue to get the same error. Can anyone tell me if they have got the error I am getting previously?

To re-iterate, I am putting all the information in, the app shuts and then will not re-open again. I am unable to go back to the configuration screen and have to uninstall it and reinstall it.

I really do not know what to do.

You would also need to attach that MAC to your donation code at the service's website. did you do that ? and did you set it up for mag 250 ?4) Entering Portal info ok did you ? and when all was done did you do this Then click top left menu icon (3 lines) and click Reload Portal if you did at that it should be good go but big thing did you go to service's website site and add mac address ?
    Last edited by Marley; 11-24-2018 at 02:18 AM.

Junoir Member
    I have the exact same issue. not sure what is the fix for this

Wish i had new fire stick to test it on to let you know but i dont. Have not heard anything about the new one with that problem .Did you click top left menu icon (3 lines) and click Reload Portal also in device you changed adb debugging to on and apps from unknown source to on for stb emu just asking on that .
    Last edited by Marley; 11-25-2018 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanesra View Post
    I have tried following these instructions now 5 or 6 times and I continue to get the same error. Can anyone tell me if they have got the error I am getting previously?

To re-iterate, I am putting all the information in, the app shuts and then will not re-open again. I am unable to go back to the configuration screen and have to uninstall it and reinstall it.

I really do not know what to do.
    Found the problem!
    It is nothing to do with your setup.
    The new FTV 4K Stick will not allow STB Emu to load and run (workaround may be possible)
    Check this YouTube video.
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmc5qfE5Ptc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmc5qfE5Ptc
    At 3.05 to 3.10 the Reviewer states that there are a few Applications that won't install, and STB Emu is the first one he mentions.

I recommend you use Perfect Player with custom m3u Playlists from the Templates.
    * I just realized that Perfect Player may also not load also, as Amazon removed Perfect Player as well as STBEmu from their Store.

...don't shoot the messenger!
    /kens
    Last edited by catz; 11-26-2018 at 08:21 PM.

yea they had that problem a yr ago and said work around lnstall kodi and add the IPTV STALKER dont know why anyone said this before now
    Last edited by Marley; 11-26-2018 at 01:45 AM.

could be fix
    you have link ?

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/w59ascjb50debef/4k_stick_version.emu.pro.zip/file
    use at your own risk
    Last edited by Marley; 11-26-2018 at 08:13 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast