Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Yay! Amazon just dropped off the remote...time to play!

Hopefully they get the live TV and vod buttons working...why have those buttons if they don't work? Other than that I've the remote and ordering a second one today. No line of sight is worth it on its own!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggy View Post
    Hopefully they get the live TV and vod buttons working...why have those buttons if they don't work? Other than that I've the remote and ordering a second one today. No line of sight is worth it on its own!
    yea, them buttons are not working, but just hitting the Home button does the job too.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

do these arq remotes have a hardware defect?

i can understand that the box does not recognize the command, but its odd that my arq is not even issuing commands at times.

i would hit countelss buttons, but the remote doesnt light up the power button to show its issued a command. eventually it will start working again.
    most of the time this happens to volume up/down buttons, but i have had it happen to practically all buttons at the same time.

this sounds like some sort of hardware issue (and yes fresh batteries).

the live TV button does work for me and VOD... whats with all these inconsistencies with how this remote works.

how is it being "updated" when multiple people on latest buzz app have different experiences?

Quote Originally Posted by sergers View Post
    do these arq remotes have a hardware defect?

i can understand that the box does not recognize the command, but its odd that my arq is not even issuing commands at times.

i would hit countelss buttons, but the remote doesnt light up the power button to show its issued a command. eventually it will start working again.
    most of the time this happens to volume up/down buttons, but i have had it happen to practically all buttons at the same time.

this sounds like some sort of hardware issue (and yes fresh batteries).

the live TV button does work for me and VOD... whats with all these inconsistencies with how this remote works.

how is it being "updated" when multiple people on latest buzz app have different experiences?
    Live tv and VOD work for you? That alright..mine don't work. I noticed the power button requires line of sight on mine now. I didn't notice that on day 1 and I didn't change anything.

I just realized the power button on this remote is IR

I kept my buzz on the whole time this past week but I normally turn it off nightly and just noticed the power button not working when the cabinets were closed.

Warrior
    I guess have to use home button,shutdown then...lol

Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    I guess have to use home button,shutdown then...lol
    Yeah but I have to open the cabinet to turn it back on lol!

Junoir Member

sort button issue

I like this remote. But, I noticed a couple of things..

1. The live tv and vod buttons don't work for me either like many have pointed above. Not a big deal.

2. This one is annoying. The 'sort' button doesn't sort the channels. It instead brings up the 'channel categories' selection. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you!

see i use it for updating my kodi stuff will check sort thing for me this is a great new toy and going to try it on the tv itself to see if it works to surf net it sees it

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast