Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

BuzzTV ARQ-100 Version 1 Air Mouse remote

Compatible with all BuzzTV Boxes.
    Keyboard pad on reverse side of the RCU.
    More Preset BuzzTV Application buttons.
    Wireless, with USB key included.
    Universal Remote. Works with Most Televisions.

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Looks like the price is about $30.00 with Free shipping to Canada and USA

Ambassador
    Nice remote buttons seem to be a little further apart.The original buzz remote gets me going nuts in the dark trying to find the right button.

I like that ez to add kodi stuff and to update players on web when they want your info

Banned
    it's nice having the page up/down up higher
    hard to use with one hand when on the bottom

Nice remote, I can't stand the original ir remote.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipguy View Post
    Nice remote, I can't stand the original ir remote.
    but at least on original all functions work(properly)
    but at least that is going to be fixed shortly

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Had this remote here a couple days, and just now put the batteries in it for the first time
    so, I put batteries in it (two batteries, one at each end on the keypad side) and powered the buzz 3000 on with this new remote. Powered on and off and on OK....But then nothing else would work.
    I did not know what to think... batteries were new. I pondered on this awhile and even had my second beer opened before I remember that little USB key thing, there it was sitting ontop of my desk just where I put it earlier... haaaa
    Plugged that in and then of course things started working.

Noticed a couple things ..
    The LAST button opens the installed Kodi
    I guess maybe I am thinking that the LAST is defined as the 'last' app that was opened.. although I never did open Kodi recently until I hit that LAST function just now, (the arrow button brings up last channel).
    Something to check later maybe.

The Guide and Info buttons while on LiveTV, both brings up the individual description of current channel programing only. For full EPG, use the Menu button to open the side bar menu with EPG option.
    The Server button does not seem to do anything presently, that I saw so far.
    The colored buttons work, for desired functions as per previous remotes.
    LiveTV and VOD buttons do not seem to function. Use the Home button to get the working LiveTV and VOD selections.
    Keypad functions work well and save huge amount of time (as mentioned above) , even with Buzz's onscreen KB (keypad) which is a pretty fast keypad operation, this remote's keypad speeds things up even from that.
    Nice
    The original Buzz onscreen KB is still accessible and usable as well.
    Front buttons and even the back keypad buttons are of the slightly larger size and placed nicely it seems too (as mentioned above).... easily found and functioned, even with my poor eyesight and big thumbs.
    And ARQ is not unfamiliar with remotes and other devices. They been manufacturing these awhile . Which is a bonus too.
    Big bonus is that I can point the remote under the couch and the signal is picked up and always works. I even completely smothered the remote in a couch pillow and it still worked
    Very nice remote.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-14-2018 at 07:49 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    on 7.1 version last button works as it should

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Hey crazed7.2, can You use that RC on Maybe a Dif Box...?!? Maybe just try to see if it will control a Dif Name...! Thanks...! Good Review, way

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast