Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

the dictator

NEW Ordering Help

We have a temporary way for people to order 66 routes and nfps, please contact crazed thru pm.

Junoir Member
    May I ask why. I like rocket with papiao.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by borincua View Post
    May I ask why. I like rocket with papiao.
    I think there is a problem with the gateway.It seems he didn't mention Rocket so it must be okay.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    You will need to go thru nfps papiao or iptv66

Send me a message for complete info, if needed.

nfps and rocket are basically the same service.
    iptv66 is also, but 66 allows monthly subs, while nfps and rockets are yearly only.
    Rocket is also different in that they do not allow users/clients to change their IPTV server URL portal, while nfps and iptv66 do allow that.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 11-14-2018 at 08:26 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Dark Horse
    If You Let Your Rockets Expire How Many Days Later Do You Have Renew And Recover Your Account Without Having To Buy A New Rocket ??

Junoir Member
    Hi everybody From this forum I wonder if anybody can help me i’ve been emailing rocket to see if they can help me No answer no reply I already applied to renewal my account I already get the bit coin Once you go to the ATM what other steps you follow after that Any help with this.Used to be EZ but now is so difficult and pain in the butt

Quote Originally Posted by Riteair View Post
    Hi everybody From this forum I wonder if anybody can help me i’ve been emailing rocket to see if they can help me No answer no reply I already applied to renewal my account I already get the bit coin Once you go to the ATM what other steps you follow after that Any help with this.Used to be EZ but now is so difficult and pain in the butt
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...-Bank-Account)
    Check this link and you should read from second option that will help you what to do. Pretty simple. Let us know if you need more help🙂
    Last edited by Ryu; 04-25-2019 at 11:47 AM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Thanks for the help I get the bit coin wallet now I can pay my donatio thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    You will need to go thru nfps papiao or iptv66

Send me a message for complete info, if needed.

nfps and rocket are basically the same service.
    iptv66 is also, but 66 allows monthly subs, while nfps and rockets are yearly only.
    Rocket is also different in that they do not allow users/clients to change their IPTV server URL portal, while nfps and iptv66 do allow that.
    I have 2 questions,

1. Is it better to donate from rocket site (bitcoin) or to donate through papiao (bitcoin) website?

2. What happens if you donate for 1-4 rockets versus 5-10 rockets? Do they come unactivated or activated with 365 days? I only need 2 or 3 donations and was questioning if they come unactivated through papiao reseller portal.

Thanks,

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kronic187 View Post
    I have 2 questions,

1. Is it better to donate from rocket site (bitcoin) or to donate through papiao (bitcoin) website?

2. What happens if you donate for 1-4 rockets versus 5-10 rockets? Do they come unactivated or activated with 365 days? I only need 2 or 3 donations and was questioning if they come unactivated through papiao reseller portal.

Thanks,
    I have no idea as I do not get involved in this end of things.
    Sorry bud
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast