Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TV Addicted
    Open an account here ........
    Code:
    https://www.binance.us/en

Rocket Recovery Technician
    You can find bitcoin atms all over the country, use one. I would suggest if you buy read the trends and when BC is in a sharp down watch the news and do it on a low or and ride it up till it hits a high or it may go to 20G, but sometimes it tops out just above 15G I don't give financial advice, but I wont buy above 4500. As for Binance before you sign with anyone visit their website, read about the company and make your choice, don't just jump blind. It depends on where you are in the world how good of a chance you have of fixing a problem. Each wallet should know if any other wallet has the amount that is being transferred almost instantly so just choose wisely.
    Last edited by 12icer; 09-03-2020 at 09:23 PM.

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by 12icer View Post
    You can find bitcoin atms all over the country, use one. I would suggest if you buy read the trends and when BC is in a sharp down watch the news and do it on a low or and ride it up till it hits a high or it may go to 20G, but sometimes it tops out just above 15G I don't give financial advice, but I wont buy above 4500. As for Binance before you sign with anyone visit their website, read about the company and make your choice, don't just jump blind. It depends on where you are in the world how good of a chance you have of fixing a problem. Each wallet should know if any other wallet has the amount that is being transferred almost instantly so just choose wisely.
    If you have a phone with data the easy way is to pay at the bitcoin ATM
    you might read the tutorial ,you pay in less than 5 minutes and when you get home you will your code activated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12