Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nielsio View Post
    Ok so i just made the payment but forgot to include the bc address.. so went into my indacoin account and transfered while including my order ID in it.
    Ok finally I managed to complete the transaction, the initial order was for 3 routes but in the confirmation email I only got 2. Please help

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Autoroam View Post
    Been a loyal customer for a few years now. Up for renewal in 4 days and getting the following notice when trying to pay:

IndaCoin & CoinGate both say " An Error has occurred while creating your order queue, Please try again later !
    http://iptv66.com"

The iptv66 website itself issues an :access denied" notice....I understand the need for security but this is even keeping paying customers out. Disappointing.

I am one of those who got service cancelled after renewing and my card wasnt charged. My STB has a blocked message on the screen and also I cant even access the payment screen after filling out the order form to purchase or renew. says it doesnt recognize my email address or credentials. also a message warns about using a VPN. Just want to get my service back running again!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    nielsio, check the recent Sticky thread posted at the top of the main page here on site.

mikee69, you can use a VPN for the website, just not on your receiver to view channels.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    nielsio, check the recent Sticky thread posted at the top of the main page here on site.

mikee69, you can use a VPN for the website, just not on your receiver to view channels.

Thanks crazed but it looks like a difficult process creating a VPN and afraid to mess something up on my PC. I found a how to on youtube under win 10 .

try hola
    You can use it for free and works pretty good.
    Easy to setup

Code:
    http://hola.org/
    Once it is setup, there should be a small icon at top right of your web browser. Click that to turn on or off the hola service
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    [QUOTE=crazed 8.4;250823]nielsio, check the recent Sticky thread posted at the top of the main page here on site.

mikee69, you can use a VPN for the website, just not on your receiver to view channels.[/QUOT

I finally got thru. I was using Firefox browser so I went thru win explorer and got to the payment portal . sure was a lot of trouble though processing thru bitcon.

[QUOTE=mikee69;250831]

mikee69, you can use a VPN for the website, just not on your receiver to view channels.[/QUOT

I finally got thru. I was using Firefox browser so I went thru win explorer and got to the payment portal . sure was a lot of trouble though processing thru bitcon.
    good to hear you got it thou.

Watch your email now... you should get something soon
    - Frank Zappa

ROAMING
    try using a VPN for those that can not access the site functions.

Hi I know you're trying to help and not obliged to so I really appreciate your patience.

Ive tried all the methods you suggested....multiple browsers (safari, chrome, Firefox, opera)...a VPN (Japan, Germany, Netherlands)....keep getting the Error Code 1020 access denied since yesterday.

The gift card method you suggested seems to be not recognised, per the email I got from IKS66 support. Also the 2 six month iptv66 sub gift cards total $60, while
    renewing via the credit card says the cost for a year is $80....so its really confusing.

Firefox browser returned the following warning:
    Last edited by catz; 02-10-2019 at 07:28 PM.
    something here

Junoir Member
    THIS ETC SISTEM IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND LOSING DONATIONS

Junoir Member
    I'm trying to buy some credits but it is so difficult now, also why do they need my birth day and copy of my driver's license, just to buy 6 months of IPTV.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast