Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

See the post above Yours by "mikee69", Might want to try what they used instead...!

ROAMING
    Im coming up fr renewal....are the old payment modes still valid?
    something here

TV Addicted
    only one option, international visa

Junoir Member
    Can someone please explain the whole etc card thing to me. All i know is i was paid up for a year and now i'm not and have no tv and no clue what at etc card is. I just want to watch tv.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mibizzy View Post
    Can someone please explain the whole etc card thing to me. All i know is i was paid up for a year and now i'm not and have no tv and no clue what at etc card is. I just want to watch tv.
    Was the payment taken from your card/bank ?
    Check your transactions.

I sent you a message concerning the ETC thing.
    Check your messages.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Hey guys and gals, yous should be sending papiao or iptv66 an email about any questions or concerns with this.
    Their respective email addys are shown on their websites.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...word-of-advice
    I fall into the time period and no, I wasn't charged. Id like to get on the website and and repurchase my subs but the website isnt working for me. It says:Error 1020 Ray ID: 4a3573d4137349f1 • 2019-02-03 14:05:27 UTC
    Access denied
    What happened?
    This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 4a3573d4137349f1 • Your IP: .....edited........ • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Is it just me or is the website down?
    Last edited by dara; 02-03-2019 at 03:30 PM. Reason: ip address edit out

Junoir Member
    Ok so i just made the payment but forgot to include the bc address.. so went into my indacoin account and transfered while including my order ID in it.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nielsio View Post
    Ok so i just made the payment but forgot to include the bc address.. so went into my indacoin account and transfered while including my order ID in it.
    Ordered this morning any idea on how long it will take to send code? also will it go in spam folder due to the gift card.

ROAMING
    Been a loyal customer for a few years now. Up for renewal in 4 days and getting the following notice when trying to pay:

IndaCoin & CoinGate both say " An Error has occurred while creating your order queue, Please try again later !
    http://iptv66.com"

The iptv66 website itself issues an :access denied" notice....I understand the need for security but this is even keeping paying customers out. Disappointing.
    something here

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    try using a VPN for those that can not access the site functions.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast