Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

the dictator

NEW Ordering Help

People has to buy ETC Gift Card in order to get the service, its the new way to order donations/routes.

TV Addicted
    that's suck am a reseller and it horrible doing that way at least leave epay for reseller

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Hey guys and gals, yous should be sending papiao or iptv66 an email about any questions or concerns with this.
    Their respective email addys are shown on their websites.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...word-of-advice
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    sorry crazed I have try but they contact don't work always I get error went I try to contact them here what I get

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning
    Code:
    https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/siteverify?secret=6Ld87icTAAAAAMIzIe6uOwZVb39KnpMwglLklQvB&response=03AO9ZY1BbGzBj_y9LJYW8LjIzMZ3B-EPpiv-IyS2X1J3Fjz-1f8rgg7soc-wC78dg9etHV7m8umYtzgPuk5iy4O3kPvkOG-OuF67MBqDJf8F7B08CAaIvFL8qSXg6mOtgRzkdKZb5NoQ7M4egMEkgBopOnEpTER_7--XlD3VwDmllFnCbfAAPTMRqSPsZyN0tKPxmvrDas9PO-Ld_JLE29-HthwzA24wPDxpaEBu0p041oSN_VfN5FVuuzO48m2Qog3uxb3cANOFdhfSU9yhj0-ZPCP-l32gqdemX485jwHPlW8ttVMOy7a-7N7-4bqVkumZl50fW1VyC&remoteip=186.2.160.129):
    failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
    Filename: controllers/contact.php
    Line Number: 48

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/loginiks/public_html/system/libraries/Exceptions.php:166)
    Filename: libraries/Session.php
    Line Number: 662

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/loginiks/public_html/system/libraries/Exceptions.php:166)
    Filename: helpers/url_helper.php
    Line Number: 541
    Last edited by catz; 12-31-2018 at 01:40 AM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinieBlax View Post
    People has to buy ETC Gift Card in order to get the service, its the new way to order donations/routes.
    I tried buying the ETC card to renew my service and the ETC gift card site would not process the transaction. Anybody else? I tried at least 5 times.

Wing Commander
    Same here...this sucks!
    If it's electronic...it can be hacked...

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinieBlax View Post
    Has anyone successfully bought a ETC card and used it to renew their service? I've tried and tried.. been on the ETC order page but the transaction won't go thru for $21.50 card going to my email address for 1 route for 3 months. I filled out all the blanks but the amount wont load into the shopping cart. Would like to get this done before my expiration on 01/18/19 ,Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikee69 View Post
    Has anyone successfully bought a ETC card and used it to renew their service? I've tried and tried.. been on the ETC order page but the transaction won't go thru for $21.50 card going to my email address for 1 route for 3 months. I filled out all the blanks but the amount wont load into the shopping cart. Would like to get this done before my expiration on 01/18/19 ,Help!!!
    I was trying this little while ago but some reasons it did not go for me and I don't recall error. but I would suggest do what crazed recommend to contact papio for more info.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    fail to order trying to order and the site would not process the transaction too

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I did get reports that it was working a few days ago.
    I see there seems to be an issue thou.

Have you guys tried the normal things, like using a different Browser ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast