Register
    Junoir Member

Lightbulb VOD Mark "Watched" & "Watching" (automatic and manually)

Firstly, thank you for a great product and ongoing support with constant upgrades to an already amazing solution. BuzzTV has the best interface among all competing products in my opinion. Kudos to the dev teams and their unwavering support to the community through this forum!

Something that has been on my wish list for the longest time is if it could please track what has been "Watched" or is "Being Watched" (partially watched) with some kind of an indicator (filled checkmark? vs hollow checkmark?) with the ability to manually mark items or entire folders as watched or unwatched (incase some other person wants to watch entire seasons again etc). My crude understanding is that BuzzTV app is already tracking this data in the SQLite DB, front end UI indicators would just be awesome!

As an example to my request; Kodi does an amazing job with this. At the moment in BuzzTV, we have to manually track episodes either mentally or with phone stickies as most of the time they're usually just listed as "Episode 1", "Episode 2" in alot of sources.

Thank you and appreciate your time to read this request, if this was previously requested i apologize for the dupe. I did try to search but was unable to locate any previous request for this feature.

Ambassador
    Wow, I can't wait for DU's response to this one.

see i dont think that would be to hard to do with vods unless kodi has deal with someone to do that and not even a check mark by color would be great what you watched already
    Last edited by Marley; 11-08-2018 at 04:02 PM.

With Perfect Player (Android), if you use a VOD m3u Playlist made from the templates (Posted in m3u Thread), you get a progress indicator in the VOD listing for each selection.
    When you watch a selection but stop before it ends, the stop time is recorded.
    When you restart the selection you get the option to resume where you left off, or at the beginning.
    Very nice feature!

Just FYI,
    /kens