Register

Thread: Video Club

Video Club

Is there something wrong with the Video Club just black screen when I pick a movie.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    vods are okay ... mighta been down before, i don't know... but ok now
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I still have black screen with no results. Need help

Working for me.on rocket

Quote Originally Posted by To13 View Post
    Working for me.on rocket
    cool, thnx To13.... iptv66 VODs are also working.

Edwing may have to preform a reset of change his iptv portal
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

after some testing, I do see that there maybe some issues with iptv66 VODs
    When downloading a hard copy of the m3u Playlist, the latest additions to VODs are missing, but downloading a Rocket list all the recent ones are there.
    Although, all recent VODs from itv66 are there and working when using thru a MAC attached method.

But never the less, it seems that there may be an issue with iptv66 VODs, and have sent in a report to administration about it.
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    cool, thnx To13.... iptv66 VODs are also working.

Edwing may have to preform a reset of change his iptv portal
    I have changed the portal from s1 to s2 and I get Your STB is blocked. Changed back to s1 and
    all channels back. I can see view channel but when I go to Video Club I pick a movie and I wait and wait and wait
    and only black screen. I am using SmartSTB on my LG smart tv the thing is that I always had it by month and
    now I bought a year and it does not work.

Quote Originally Posted by edwing View Post
    I have changed the portal from s1 to s2 and I get Your STB is blocked. Changed back to s1 and
    all channels back. I can see view channel but when I go to Video Club I pick a movie and I wait and wait and wait
    and only black screen. I am using SmartSTB on my LG smart tv the thing is that I always had it by month and
    now I bought a year and it does not work.
    when you change it from s1 to s2 and the webpage changes to that page that says it was successful, then you still may need to perform a reset. Which means you have to log back on to your code thru the website and do the iptv reset there.
    Then check for results.
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    when you change it from s1 to s2 and the webpage changes to that page that says it was successful, then you still may need to perform a reset. Which means you have to log back on to your code thru the website and do the iptv reset there.
    Then check for results.
    I have done all of that and I have had iks66 for a long time and when I have problems I do a iptv reset and reload the portal
    and everything ok but now I have no luck. I have change to another iptv service I have and the Video Club works fine but not iks66.