Thread: The New Update!

Exclamation The New Update!

Hi all,

I have not used my T1 for couple of month since I was away, and this evening I turned the T1 on and noticed an update.
    The update says its 11.40 Mb and once I started to download, it is NOT updating!!! it says "Downloading.." but nothing is happening....and it forces me to the update page even if I want to ignore it (
    Why is the Downloading not happening.....?!
    is it normal or is it just my T1?

thanks

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by montell View Post
    Hi all,

I have not used my T1 for couple of month since I was away, and this evening I turned the T1 on and noticed an update.
    The update says its 11.40 Mb and once I started to download, it is NOT updating!!! it says "Downloading.." but nothing is happening....and it forces me to the update page even if I want to ignore it (
    Why is the Downloading not happening.....?!
    is it normal or is it just my T1?

thanks
    disconect internet feed... power off router if need be.
    Then start up T1 again and get into menus and turn auto update off.
    Then boot up router (internet feed).
    Put your T1 thru its paces and then try updating on command.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks bud, but do I need this update though? cause Dol is working now, but Dol2 keeps taking me back to the main menu ?!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by montell View Post
    Thanks bud, but do I need this update though? cause Dol is working now, but Dol2 keeps taking me back to the main menu ?!
    check out the update notes on any recently releases in any dreamlink model forum, they do tell the story.
    Some of the story may have to do with what you pretain to.
    They have done work and are continuing to do.

Them DOL apps will always be in your market, so a retry of the newest updates is on you bud.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

or like me i had another update to do first then new one it locked on me too till i did my other one