Thread: Movie Cars

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Movie Cars

Code:
    https://www.myclassicgarage.com/blog/a-countdown-of-my-favorite-horror-movie-cars-of-all-time/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=MCG&sslid=MzMwsjAxMjezNDE0AAA&sseid=MzS3MDAztDQyMwMA&jobid=ec453a1a-30bd-481d-955a-dc1f4d5853af
    How could They 4get Christine...?!?

Code:
    https://youtu.be/9aU5l2e9YlQ
    It's a bright red 1958 Plymouth Fury...!

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Some will Remember, Others will Ask...!

30 years ago a Friend let Me drive Theirs for a couple of weeks to keep it loose...! Lol...!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Yea, Christine may very well be the all time best Horror Movie Car.
    How could that have been forgotten !

He did get the Evil dead car right thou...
    1973 Oldsmobile ... 'The Classic'
    That car was the original car owned by the director of the Evil Dead Franchise, Sam Raimi
    It has appeared in everyone of Sam's films, starting from his first short films which he and his brothers and friends made after school with an old Super-8 movie camera.

Another great one he had right is the Jeepers Peepers movie, which had two... the 1960 Chevrolet Impala and that old truck drove by the Creeper.
    That Impala was sold on ebay a few years ago. there were two in the movie, one of which was sold on ebay and was reported to be a daily public road driven car, last I heard.

The Death Prove car deserves a spot, but which one thou ?
    Prolly all 3 of them... the '69 Nova, the '71 Challenger and the '69 Charger.

Could have added that Truck and Trailer (The Happy Toyz Goblin truck) from Stephen Kings's Maximum Overdrive
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjIDUv5Eb1E
    and of course, this is a bit reaching for a horror thriller type category but...
    GhostBusters: Ecto-1 -1959 Cadillac
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Some will Remember, Others will Ask...!
    Bullet

No one drives like Steve McQueen
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa