Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Key in your statement is " been long time now ".
    We are getting old, ...Fast!!!
    /kens

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Mag 254,,,,,,,,,Are people still using that ancient box.................I have one just to keep the door open.............
    And yes you can not install Kodi on it..................would not be worth a damn even if you could......
    Mag254..........was good for IPTV in the day.................

No Deep thinking necessary................
    Then what is a good box today? Knowing tomorrow it will be ancient Just getting tired watching 720 ....pixels

Quote Originally Posted by bugmeso View Post
    Then what is a good box today? Knowing tomorrow it will be ancient Just getting tired watching 720 ....pixels
    who knows about tomorrow buddy but yes dreamlink prime and buzz xpl 3000 with 2 gb ram are my favorite boxes at the moment.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    who knows about tomorrow buddy but yes dreamlink prime and buzz xpl 3000 with 2 gb ram are my favorite boxes at the moment.
    I would have to agree. As for getting tired of watching 720.I would hate to see what isp's start doing if everyone starts using 4k.It would probably put small companies out of business.Or they will have to charge the same or really close to the big company's.Then the internet prices will end up higher in price and will have more throttling.Then the crying is gonna start.
    The way it is now i can compare it to old iks.I actually think the picture is better with iptv.But of course your not going to notice the difference with a mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    I would have to agree. As for getting tired of watching 720.I would hate to see what isp's start doing if everyone starts using 4k.It would probably put small companies out of business.Or they will have to charge the same or really close to the big company's.Then the internet prices will end up higher in price and will have more throttling.Then the crying is gonna start.
    The way it is now i can compare it to old iks.I actually think the picture is better with iptv.But of course your not going to notice the difference with a mag.
    Absolutely buddy
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12