Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Been There..............Also have donated in the past.................................
    Now that you mention it, I have never made a donation other than assistance.
    Opening my PayPal now!

FYI... There are Pro's & Con's to the new direction they are heading in, but it should be interesting watching things coalesce.
    /kens

For sure........................

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Kodi 18 Beta 4

One of the biggest changes in the new version is the removal of pre-installed binary Kodi addons from the install package.
    For many users, this will make download Kodi a far less arduous process, as the size of the file looks set to shrink dramatically. Instead, binary add-ons – which are things like PVRs, screensavers, and visualisations – will be housed in a central repository for you to install separately, just like some of the other addons Kodi users might be familiar with.

Now that the Kodi software you download will just feature the basics, it also means you don’t have to download an entire build just to refresh your binary addons, as they can be updated independent of the larger platform.
    By James Laird
    Twitter @TrustedReviews.
    Thanks floder2 for the info. Kodi 18 Leia Beta 4 is running very smooth and fast also for me. I like the new look of Leia Kodi 18. andkaal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12