Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lol, it's going under that Tree...!

and Thanks Ryu for Winning an earlier Die-cast making it possible for 4me to Win One...! Merry CHRISTmas Me Friend...!

you very welcome friend and likewise my friend. be safe
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

also thanks to iptv talk site and staff for giving me a great gift my all time favorite site and people
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Car arrived Today : http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...l=1#post246387

Thanks to dara for having the Nascar Races with Die-cast Cars available and Thanks to crazed7.2 for Getting them to Us...! Hope Everyone had as much Fun as 4me had Playing and Good Luck next Season...! Won''t be long as Feb is Right Around the Corner...!

cool beans

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Nice diecast 4me2c

I have now gotten Timekeeper's diecast in the mail and on the way to Timekeeper.
    Tracking number to come Timekeeper

Sorry bout the delay guys, but is only way this can be done, otherwise I would have to pay out 100s and 100s of dollars all at once, in order to get these diecasts to everyone at same time and that is not feesable

The next diecast to be in the mail will be 82harley's and then superbox's.
    We have yet to hear from minitor (our Pool Champ)
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I heard from our 2018 Pool Champ today
    Minitor contacted me and gave me his choice.
    But it is not what you may think

Coming from our Champ, we will hold a special raffle for this diecast, the same diecast minitor has chosen.

Dara and myself are gonna hash out how the raffle will go and soon we will announce a date of it's commencement.
    We want to give enough time so all iptvTalk Nascar Pool members see this and have a fair chance to get in on it

Okay, details to follow soon.

Thnx to minitor, our 2018 Pool Champ

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...-for-first-car
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-25-2018 at 12:03 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

yup.......................

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    yup.......................
    cool
    Once all pool members who have not won a diecast this season answer the messages I sent out or post here in this thread, then that pool will commence.

But we are changing things a bit.
    For this diecast that minitor donated, we are gonna start with a raffle and that raffle will be open to all 2018 Pool members (whether you have won this season or not).

Then we will also have another diecast raffle for those that had not won a diecast during regular season races.

The raffles may or may not overlap each other, depending on when the few eligible members post here or contact me, so we know those few have seen this and we can start that separate raffle

If I confused anyone, don't worry because Dara will be posting the details soon
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    cool
    Once all pool members who have not won a diecast this season answer the messages I sent out or post here in this thread, then that pool will commence.

But we are changing things a bit.
    For this diecast that minitor donated, we are gonna start with a raffle and that raffle will be open to all 2018 Pool members (whether you have won this season or not).

Then we will also have another diecast raffle for those that had not won a diecast during regular season races.

The raffles may or may not overlap each other, depending on when the few eligible members post here or contact me, so we know those few have seen this and we can start that separate raffle

If I confused anyone, don't worry because Dara will be posting the details soon
    You are always crystal clear boss. Thanks minitor and crazed and Dara. I won't be a part of raffle but would love to see who wins and enjoy these Rafaela. Thanks for keeping us up to date crazed.👍🙂

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast