Question Authentification faild

I have two nvidia boxes, a month ago I bought a donation for one of them and it worked very well, 10 days ago I bought another donation for the other box. I set it up just like the first one but I've been 10 days without being able to watch tv. every time I turn it on it tells me authentification faild, I changed the mac several times I have reset the portal more than 20 times and nothing, to prove that it was not the configuration use the codes of the box that is working and with these codes and it worked well. I do not know if I have problems with the donation. thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by lopezn3 View Post
    I have two nvidia boxes, a month ago I bought a donation for one of them and it worked very well, 10 days ago I bought another donation for the other box. I set it up just like the first one but I've been 10 days without being able to watch tv. every time I turn it on it tells me authentification faild, I changed the mac several times I have reset the portal more than 20 times and nothing, to prove that it was not the configuration use the codes of the box that is working and with these codes and it worked well. I do not know if I have problems with the donation. thanks in advance.
    Stop using Stalker and use IPTVXtra Video Addon & IPTVXtra MediaInfo Context Menu Addon.
    Instructions and Links here;http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...s13-Repository

/kens