Watered Down
    Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    just be quiet junior...lol
    rotflmfao!

Thank you sir,

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by stilled View Post
    Please change my title, LOL,
    Whats changing your tittle have to do with this thread?Your right you don't need speed,You a need a stable and reliable connection. Just like you said. It seems a few don't have that.I also use a few different servers and turns out Nfps has turned into the only one i really watch anymore.The other one i watch has more problems.But then i have 3 or 4 others i know of using the other one and they have had no complaints.So if you have 1000's on a server and only 2 or 3 different ones complaining then you would think it's not the server.Most likely a routeing issue from the server to their isp somewhere along the line.The other issue is you don't really know how many are on other servers and who are having problems because they don't really have a dedicated site to complain on.There is no such thing as perfect in the world of internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    Whats changing your tittle have to do with this thread?Your right you don't need speed,You a need a stable and reliable connection. Just like you said. It seems a few don't have that.I also use a few different servers and turns out Nfps has turned into the only one i really watch anymore.The other one i watch has more problems.But then i have 3 or 4 others i know of using the other one and they have had no complaints.So if you have 1000's on a server and only 2 or 3 different ones complaining then you would think it's not the server.Most likely a routeing issue from the server to their isp somewhere along the line.The other issue is you don't really know how many are on other servers and who are having problems because they don't really have a dedicated site to complain on.There is no such thing as perfect in the world of internet.
    They really Must implement a "Like" button!
    /kens

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    The 'Like' button is a security weak link and is reason why we do not have it
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    The 'Like' button is a security weak link and is reason why we do not have it
    So I guess I can't "Like" this Post either?
    LOL
    /kens

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Just Click that Sheriffs' Symbol in the Bottom Left Corner and either Agree or Dis-Agree, it effects Their Reputation... as I am Sure You Already Know... lol..

If you give too much to 1 too often, it refuses you until you "spread the love around" 1st.
    ???/kens

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Wink Lmol...!

Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    if you give too much to 1 too often, it refuses you until you "spread the love around" 1st.
    ???/kens
    :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Watered Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeit1 View Post
    Thanks for explaining it to me, I didnt know any of that . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12