Junoir Member

Looking to purchase a dreamlink to replace Mag

I've dabbled with IPtv off and on for the past few years. I am looking to upgrade from a reactivated mag254 and was looking to purchase a dreamlink. Any suggestions on what model I should look at. Any recommendation on dreamlink that has internal vs external wifi? Also does have any other recommend providers that will work well with the dreamlink other then iptvprivateserver?

Check out the T2 Prime, works great on all providers.

• CONNECT WIFI AND BLUETOOTH SIMULTANEOUSLY. The WLAN network which delivers powerful transmission and connection, allows your Dreamlink T2 Prime to receive & enhance wifi signal and connect to bluetooth devices without mutual interference
    • FAST SPEED. Chipset Realtek, 802.11ac network technology, speed up to 3200Mbps , high performance to reduce freezing and lags when streaming and gaming, enables T2 to enjoy high speed WiFi
    • BLUETOOTH TRANSMITTE AND RECEIVE. Bluetooth 4.1 make it possible for you to connect with bluetooth enabled devices(such as speaker, headset, keyboard, mouse, printer, projector etc.) for data transfer.
    • Range of 100m long WiFi receiver indoor, up to 300m in open space. Perfect for home and office, easy and convenient to carry.

HTML Code:
    https://dreamlinkmedia.tech/
    Last edited by Capt.Kangaroo; 10-07-2018 at 08:01 PM.
    I gather darkness to please me...

Im with captain go with the T2 Prime
    Ill add great pic ,fast channel changing, all around a great box I haven't tried recording yet but i'm sure that will work great
    Last edited by Farmer1; 10-07-2018 at 08:21 PM.

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    i like the T2 also ,no comparison between it and mag.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer1 View Post
    Im with captain go with the T2 Prime
    Ill add great pic ,fast channel changing, all around a great box I haven't tried recording yet but i'm sure that will work great
    Does anyone know the visual/physical/internal difference between the T2 and the T2 prime? Sorry I'm new at this and just getting into it and would appreciate any help. Thank you.

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by crowland View Post
    Does anyone know the visual/physical/internal difference between the T2 and the T2 prime? Sorry I'm new at this and just getting into it and would appreciate any help. Thank you.
    There are reviews of each box, as well as specs posted, so keep reading. In short, the boxes are identical visually and physically, but the Prime box has more storage, built in bluetooth and wifi, and performance increase (but not substantially better). A different remote and IR remote extender is included. No difference in the operational features and firmware.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    There are reviews of each box, as well as specs posted, so keep reading. In short, the boxes are identical visually and physically, but the Prime box has more storage, built in bluetooth and wifi, and performance increase (but not substantially better). A different remote and IR remote extender is included. No difference in the operational features and firmware.
    Thank you!! Looking around and couldn't find any comparison. I'm not sure if this site allows it but any suggestions where to buy? Been looking for the Prime one everywhere. I'm in Toronto, Canada if that helps. If not allowed, please PM me Thank you in advance!