Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ufc 229

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    Just a thought but I wonder if the UFC pulled a page from the wwe to try and shift the focus of bad sportsmanship of Connor to Kabib

I think Connor got a little taste of what he has been feeding everyone else for a long time , it was a great fight , ended on a bad note, but I'm sure they will both recover ...

TV Addicted
    I agree with gotcha, Connor has been pushing that line, and it now back fired/caught up to em. you can bet Dana White encouraged this, to the brawl degree, probably not. But now, people are talking about it, and when they fight again, and they will, Dana will make millions more. Connor's a douche IMO, but there is no need to jump outta the ring and take on a coach or whoever that was, which they said was part of Connors entourage. good fight, thanks for ch 416

Fire From Within

Khabbib will be lucky not to get a ban from the UFC, he'll probably will be forced to give up the belt though, and lose a lot of his purse. Conor won't be affected, no one deserves to get rabbit punched when he wasn't in the brawl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12