Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to iptv

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    is that what I did ?

I never took it that way, and I hope Ryu never either.

I myself created this forum about a year ago, and when I did I knew that it would be mistaken for a Welcome area, since it is here up top right under the Welcome forum. I knew it would happen and has before too. Look back at everytime it happened, you may see me posting in that thread "straightening it out "
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    is that what I did ?

I myself created this forum about a year ago, and when I did I knew that it would be mistaken for a Welcome area, since it is here up top right under the Welcome forum. I knew it would happen and has before too. Look back at everytime it happened, you may see me posting in that thread "straightening it out "
    Lol some reason i thought that was welcome thread. Lol Ryu never thinks that way and does not or wont stop Ryu to help others. Thanks crazed
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    this is welcome section and against the rules to highjack threads and we don't really answer here but I think they all offer same channel line up.
    LMOL, Good One Ryu...!

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    is that what I did ?

Talk about confusing!
    Once I looked at it, where do you go first?
    Getting started, Introduce yourself, New to IPTV, ...???

So much stress!

Maybe I should have posted this in ..."Help Us Improve"!
    Damn, ...more Stress!
    (lol)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12