Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

unable to load channel list

trying to follow the install guide for perfect player on android - channel list will not load. Just want to confirm, the url for channel list is on the rocket checker page. any help appreciated. tks.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nelles View Post
    trying to follow the install guide for perfect player on android - channel list will not load. Just want to confirm, the url for channel list is on the rocket checker page. any help appreciated. tks.
    Yes, it will show there once you delete your MAC from the code, leaving the MAC entrie blank.

thread linked below will show the way to see that URL .....
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ocket-Playlist

or another Sticky in this M3U sub-forum which I just re-named so as to more easily to see what the thread is about
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...-papiao-iptv66
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-05-2018 at 07:49 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

You delete your MAC# (if there is one linked to your account), then select a Generic m3u with options playlist format.
    You will be presented with a URL link encoded for your account.
    Copy and save it.
    That is the URL you enter in Perfect Player.
    /kens

I deleted the mac, and typed in the entire url from the rocket checker page in both the playlist and epg spots. It says playlist update started and then says nothing updated. Do I n need to load the url with usb? Also, do I add the complete including the words username=, password=, etc?

I deleted the mac, and typed in the entire url from the rocket checker page in both the playlist and epg spots. It says playlist update started and then says nothing updated. Do I n need to load the url with usb? Also, do I add the complete including the words username=, password=, etc?
    This is the URL for the EPG guide (not your Server url for your playlist)
    Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/kens13/epg/master/guide_ks.xml
    This is a URL "Template".
    Code:
    http://xportal:80/get.php?username=xdonation&password=xdonation&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
    Change xportal to your portal URL.
    Format is;
    Code:
    p1.iptvrocket.tv
    p2.iptvrocket.tv
    Change xdonation to your Donation# (2 places)

Copy and paste, or type that in as your remote URL link to your playlist.
    *you can also enter the link in a browser and download the playlist and save it locally on your STB.
    Then you can click the folder icon in the settings, and just select that file.

/kens

using general menu in perfect player, I have changed the "xportal" to the the correct portal, changed the "xdonation" to my username and password and added this to the playlist spot. I have added the url provided in the EPG guide, added name in data server section, and selected generic playlist with options on the rocket page. When I refresh, it says playlist update started and the progress bar looks like something is loading, then the message says 0 playlist loaded. Still no luck, must be missing something.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    and uncheck the VOD option seen in that 'playlist spot'
    and the M3u and XSPF boxes should be set on M3U, at least that is the setting for a hard-copy of the VODs playlists

Either of those set wrong will look like list is loading but comes up empty.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

vod is unchecked in playlist, and m3u selected on epg - still the same result

working ok now. The letters in the username and password are case sensitive. Probably checked a hundred times to confirm the numbers / letters were correct in the playlist url before picking up on that. Feeling a bit silly, but happy.

Great,...so now you know.

*Notes:
    - By default PP Hides the EPG data. To see the EPG. if using a mouse, at the top of the left of screen Channel list, and on the right side of the Genre (All Channels, Entertainment etc) click the small square icon (submenu). Click EPG Show EPG.
    If using a remote, press and hold OK until the submenu appears, then select Show EPG.

- Enable AFR (auto frame rate) * new function added in latest versions (will only be accessible if STB is capable)

/kens

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast