Register
    TV Addicted

Black Screen Channels

Hello,
    I have two customers using an Mag254 getting black screen on all the channels.
    The Portal is loading fine and they can see the channels but when they try to play them, it is black, no sound and no image.

I tried many resets on reseller portal, generate new router, changing - removing MAC address and Activating country lock = Same issue, no difference.
    -No changes on the configuration have been made on their boxes.
    -We did the update for the MAG to the new version (August 2018)
    -I contacted the and they told me that they did the reset and to restart the box = same issue, no difference. I replied them 3 times advising them that the issue persist for the last two days and they don't answer on this.
    -I unplugged the box for many hours and same issue
    -I tried the box on another location and same issue

Can anyone give me a suggestion or do someone had the same issue ?

Thank you,
    Last edited by catz; 10-05-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Ambassador
    You don't need to post the same question twice.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yes, posting two threads does not help .. next time just bump the original thread if no responses

Here is what I would try and see if you get any results...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2...ist-on-Mag-STB
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Hello,

About i understand, on this topic it shows how to manually install an m3u playlist so that we use the m3u way on the mag 254 but the end users would like to use the portal as usual, with their respective menus of genres and the default template.
    I keep asking to [email protected] and they do not answer me for the last 2 days,
    I would appreciate if someone could check this on their side, we tried everything on customer side.

Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarado View Post
    Hello,

About i understand, on this topic it shows how to manually install an m3u playlist so that we use the m3u way on the mag 254 but the end users would like to use the portal as usual, with their respective menus of genres and the default template.
    I keep asking to [email protected] and they do not answer me for the last 2 days,
    I would appreciate if someone could check this on their side, we tried everything on customer side.

Thank you,
    Have you tried changing the IPTV Portal URL ?
    You must do that thru each code individually. You can not do that thru your seller panel.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

299 out also

TV Addicted
    Have you tried changing the IPTV Portal URL ?
    You must do that thru each code individually. You can not do that thru your seller panel.
    Hello, Yes,
    I did it manually on each box and the same thing, All channels are in Black, only like 4-5 channels working.
    I replied again to Support@iks66 and they never answer me.
    Now I have a third customer with the same issue.
    I also removed completely the MAC address from the panel for 1 hour for each customer and put it back = same issue.
    Tried switching from S1 to S2 and manually changing it on the box itself = same issue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meezer View Post
    299 out also
    what does that have to do with this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Alvarado View Post
    Hello, Yes,
    I did it manually on each box and the same thing, All channels are in Black, only like 4-5 channels working.
    I replied again to Support@iks66 and they never answer me.
    Now I have a third customer with the same issue.
    I also removed completely the MAC address from the panel for 1 hour for each customer and put it back = same issue.
    Tried switching from S1 to S2 and manually changing it on the box itself = same issue.
    I sent you a message with questions
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-06-2018 at 03:28 AM.
    - Frank Zappa