Register
    Bulletproof

Question Please help - So lost trying to add new Terrarium to Buzz 3000

I hate to be so lost in putting the new patch Terrarium in my new Buzz XPL3000. I cannot find any directions to do it on you tube. I know this is done, and many have fixed there Buzz3000 back with this new patch. I just don't know how. I know you have to remove the old file, but I don't even know how to do that. Sorry for not knowing what to do. Can anyone help me with a step by step process. Many thanks if anyone can help a poor soul who is totally lost. Thanks for any info ... andkaal

go to settings .....more...........apps..............find terrarium ...uninstall it........ now install the new Terrarium .............put the app on a flash drive...........go to dashboard of the box ...choose Apps....appInstaller
    Install Terrarium......after install it will ask what default player you want to use.....choose MX player................if its not in your box............go to apptoid and install mx player...........

Link for the Terrarium Patch ......................... use the slow download ..............for rapidgator

Code:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/f41a8ed8169d1f439216fc64d646c1fe/TTV.apk.html
    Last edited by floder2; 09-30-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Warrior
    the new terratium is really slow mind the links are copy of the other apk

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    go to settings .....more...........apps..............find terrarium ...uninstall it........ now install the new Terrarium .............put the app on a flash drive...........go to dashboard of the box ...choose Apps....appInstaller
    Install Terrarium......after install it will ask what default player you want to use.....choose MX player................if its not in your box............go to apptoid and install mx player...........

Link for the Terrarium Patch ......................... use the slow download ..............for rapidgator

Code:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/f41a8ed8169d1f439216fc64d646c1fe/TTV.apk.html
    floder2, thanks so much my friend. I will try it later. So I have to load this on a usb stick ? Rep. points will go to you. Many thanks .. andkaal

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    the new terratium is really slow mind the links are copy of the other apk
    working fine here

Bulletproof
    Got it working. Many thanks floder2 and all others for getting back. This is why this site is the best. We have very caring members who always help me and others.. Sending out rep. points to all..Many thanks guys for all your input. ...andkaal

Warrior
    yes it work but never like the orijinal all links and php are a copy from other apk that's why you do not see google video or fast server no more
    but the important thing is that it works happy for you andkaal