Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Formuler Z8

Junoir Member
    ANYONE KNOW how I can get in tough with their wholesale department ?

Looking for about 50/100 of these to try it out.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    The Formuler is manufactured in Korea but the sales and tech departments are in Europe.

You could try their Contact webpage
    Code:
    https://www.formuler.tv/contact-us
    Code:
    https://www.formuler.tv/

But there would not be any sales of this new model yet, not until beta testing is completed or close to completion.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    The remote and the box work good together.
    You can point the remote almost anywhere in the room and the functions still operate the TV, which is same as some other Formuler boxes.
    Its basically the wheel I don't like as it is recessed and angled , you have to stand on your head and have manicured nails long enough to even push the circle.

All new Formuler boxes (including the new z7+ models) will no longer have differences between the North American models and the European/Asia models (except the power cord plug).
    Formuler is making strides and this is just one of them

Yea, I know what you re talking about Mr Hanky.
    The recessed buttons are a sore point to that remote... but they can become user friendly with some practice
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Looks like the Z8 will be ready for sale by next week some time.
    We should see this Z8 model up on the formuler.tv webpage come Monday
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Maybe Farmer1 will get a Couple(+)...?!?

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Maybe Farmer1 will get a Couple(+)...?!?
    That would be awesome🙂. Farmer1, should I pm you my mailing address 😂😂😂😂😂😎😎😎. Eagerly waiting for this box.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

There been some pics of this new box 'leaked' online.
    These are not the last leaked pics which were basically a tease and a hoax... these are 'legit' leaked pics
    Floder's pic from above, is also a legit pic of the z8 box ,except it is Android 7 on the Z8 box

Code:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/5fzzq2oz94yp1n9/Formuler_z8.zip/file
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 01-21-2019 at 08:35 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

New Formuler Z8 product page is open to the public
    Code:
    https://www.formuler.tv/z8
    Contact your dealer for pre-orders and shipping date.
    - Frank Zappa

Thanks crazed good looking box.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast