Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

I Think We're Alone Now (2018)

Director: Reed Morano
    Writer: Mike Makowsky
    Stars: Peter Dinklage, Elle Fanning, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Paul Giamatti

Not your typical post apocalyptic flic !
    If you are one of those that like a movie with a good story line but that story is hard to see .. but you love to take the mind experience to try and figure it all out... then this movie is for you.

Not a real great movie, but do not give up on it. It really is well written and the characters are deep... and I did manage to watch till the end... trying to fathom its true meaning, which was somewhat an enjoyable experience

The only thing that really made sense to me is at the end when our two only humans left on earth were driving down the road on the center line !
    Or were there only two ? Or were they human any more ?
    That car driving on the center line at the end, I think said more in this story then most anything I could figure out during the entire flic.
    All-thou, them goldfish (and alot of other things) also clued me into a glimpse of understanding it all

Put it all togeather and maybe you can catch this movie's sense.. it's not a puzzle.. it is more like a glimpse of an experience.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-29-2018 at 05:08 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Code:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Think_We%27re_Alone_Now_(album)