Thread: LG Tv

Junoir Member

LG Tv

Hello,
    I can't find any info anywhere in this subject. I loaded the Stalker app on my LG tv. I went to infomir.eu and paid for my activation code. Now when I use my iptv66 login/password and portal...nothing works. The login appears in RED like I typed the wrong login. I changed the MAC address on the website. Now my TV MAC starts off with 04:4E.... not the traditional MAC start for the STB. Thank for your help in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by thek1ng View Post
    Hello,
    I can't find any info anywhere in this subject. I loaded the Stalker app on my LG tv. I went to infomir.eu and paid for my activation code. Now when I use my iptv66 login/password and portal...nothing works. The login appears in RED like I typed the wrong login. I changed the MAC address on the website. Now my TV MAC starts off with 04:4E.... not the traditional MAC start for the STB. Thank for your help in advance.
    I cant find any info regarding LG TV apps that are released.
    The Stalker app is for Android tablets/phones.

I also don't think Infomir is an IPTV Service provider.

Need more info to assist you.
    Most Smart TV's require an app like SSiptv or SmartSTB that require subscribing to the 3rd party's service.

/kens

Junoir Member
    Hello Ken,
    Thank for getting back to me. It's a new OLED tv, and the LG app store offers the "Stalker player" as one of the free apps. I have SmartSTB on my other Samsung tv, (it is also offered on the LG store), but I wanted to try it Stalker on this tv. When I download it, it asks me to visit infomir.eu/pay to use the software. On the same page, it asks for "Login" "Password" "Portal" which I entered same as my mag 256 box. The MAC of the Tv starts off with a 04:4E so I used it, instead 0f my traditional MAC 00:1A on my stb. It won't let me register. It says that the digital tv provider has to use Middleware 5.2 or higher? I am using iptv66 as my 3rd party service. Thanks.