Junoir Member

SmartSTB - Samsung TV

Just purchased 1 route from iptv66 to setup with my Samsung TV using SmartSTB, Everytime I click on the portal I get “Loading Portal” then an infinite black screen. I’ve tried changing Servers, Using both portal links, I’ve changed the virtual mac, etc... I even changed the route #

On the Smart STB site, I’ve tried the trouble shooting methods, making sure the time is set correctly, double checking the portal links, etc... I’m not sure if this is a problem on my end or if the servers are down. If anyone can get back to me that would be greatly appreciated.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    server is not down
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    server is not down
    What could possibly be the problem?

Junoir Member
    bumppppp

/////

what are the first 6 digits of the virtual MAC that you are using ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    what are the first 6 digits of the virtual MAC that you are using ?
    The first 6 digits are
    00:1A:79

tr it with... 00:1a:78
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Michael30 View Post
    Just purchased 1 route from iptv66 to setup with my Samsung TV using SmartSTB, Everytime I click on the portal I get “Loading Portal” then an infinite black screen. I’ve tried changing Servers, Using both portal links, I’ve changed the virtual mac, etc... I even changed the route #

On the Smart STB site, I’ve tried the trouble shooting methods, making sure the time is set correctly, double checking the portal links, etc... I’m not sure if this is a problem on my end or if the servers are down. If anyone can get back to me that would be greatly appreciated.
    The 00:1A:79 Mac# has to be entered on your Donation Info page.(Mag Type Authorization)
    Check this link for helpful info;
    Code:
    "https://www.wedostreaming.com/iptv/83-how-to-install-smart-stb-app-on-a-smart-tv"]https://www.wedostreaming.com/iptv/83-how-to-install-smart-stb-app-on-a-smart-tv
    /kens
    Last edited by catz; 09-29-2018 at 06:51 PM.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    The 00:1A:79 Mac# has to be entered on your Donation Info page.(Mag Type Authorization)
    Check this link for helpful info;

/kens
    Last edited by catz; 09-29-2018 at 06:52 PM.

]

You have ISP Lock enabled.

I have not looked into how the system works, but you have to enter your IPTV Service's Server URL on the Smart STB site, which leads me to believe that the handshake between you and the IPTV Service, goes through them ( ??? ) or they login for you ( ??? ).

Either way, turn off the ISP Lock.
    * You may have to turn off Country Lock or reset it as well

On the SmartSTB site, did you enter the full Server URL (
    Code:
    http://s*.ip**.tv/c/index.html)?
    When you changed routes/ Mac#'s etc, did you change the info everywhere, do an IPTV Reset, reload Portal, etc.?

/kens
    Last edited by catz; 09-29-2018 at 06:54 PM.