Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bulletproof
    I have been watching CBS News for over 1 hour and 20 minuets now and you are right kens. NO buffering and No Looping. Looks like that channel is in 720 i.p. also. Not even a little quiver. So it must be something else on the other end. Thanks kens .. andkaal

Quote Originally Posted by andkaal View Post
    I have been watching CBS News for over 1 hour and 20 minuets now and you are right kens. NO buffering and No Looping. Looks like that channel is in 720 i.p. also. Not even a little quiver. So it must be something else on the other end. Thanks kens .. andkaal
    The main problem right now is the HD channels are all converted up to 1080p from what looks like mostly 720 sources.(they used to be at 720 until they made the changes). All STB's etc. have no problem decoding 720.
    It is the decoding of 1080 that is the problem, apparently with varying levels of success.
    /kens

Junoir Member

SD freezing at peak times to!

Over loaded servers plan and simple!!They will keep adding donations until the servers are full, then and only then
    they will add another server and it will work flawless until its full, and over and over again we go.They will never keep room
    for peak times and weekends not when the almighty dollar and donation room is available.
    To bad it did run smooth at one time,but can't keep waiting for it to get better I for one won't renew this time even if it is cheaper.
    Products used could of paid couple months cable or more over a 3 year period.
    Mag254
    T1plus
    X96mini
    FormulerZ7plus
    Fiber internet so no it's not that.

Ambassador
    That's strange that you think so. I've been watching all day and have had no freezing whatsoever. Of course I'm using a much better STB, Buzz 3000, or a DL T1+ but with only 10 mbs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ajd678 View Post
    Over loaded servers plan and simple!!They will keep adding donations until the servers are full, then and only then
    they will add another server and it will work flawless until its full, and over and over again we go.They will never keep room
    for peak times and weekends not when the almighty dollar and donation room is available.
    To bad it did run smooth at one time,but can't keep waiting for it to get better I for one won't renew this time even if it is cheaper.
    Products used could of paid couple months cable or more over a 3 year period.
    Mag254
    T1plus
    X96mini
    FormulerZ7plus
    Fiber internet so no it's not that.
    it's amazing you think it's not your internet
    you could have 300mb's d/l and it still could be your internet

Bulletproof
    For a month or so, Rocket has had issues. Freezing and buffering and even going off. But just now it has been working great. HD channels are even better. Buzz 3000 works super, and you can't beat the price for what you get with Rocket. Hope it continues now for a good while. You can't beat the price for what you get. If you are having problems "IT IS" your internet. It is working flawless for 6 days now. So if you are having problems now, it's on your end. andkaal

You should not overlook the weather.
    Just like 2 weeks ago with the Hurricane etc., a "Nor' East'r" weather event is happening in the US, that will most likely affect many stream sources or cause Internet traffic to be re-routed due to power outages etc.
    Just a thought...
    /kens
    ps; Some US channels quality has been noticeably intermittent for ~2 days (East Coast, P1, P3)
    Last edited by kens; 10-29-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Freezing and some channels have no audio

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123