Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Channel Group Numbering

We have been seeing some members with their channels not matching what the server has.
    If your channels start at #1 then that is not a match to the service.
    The service starts at channel #77

To get your channels to match, open the DOL and use the Setting option (same place you find the Portals option and a few other options)
    In the Settings, scroll till you find the Channel Group Numbering and turn that OFF

That should fix your channel numbering to match the service.
    Channel 77 should now be your first channel.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I tried that and I was set to off. Set it to on closed the settings and went back the guide, then went back to settings and turned it back off, no changes.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrick View Post
    I tried that and I was set to off. Set it to on closed the settings and went back the guide, then went back to settings and turned it back off, no changes.
    okay then, try this...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...-from-profster
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thanks, that worked.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrick View Post
    Thanks, that worked.
    cool beans
    - Frank Zappa