Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Formuler z7+ problems

I'm not sure if this is server related but my z7 pops on and off constantly and my mag box stays up with out issue .... any one else having these issues ? or any thoughts on the issue ???

Junoir Member

same problem

Quote Originally Posted by gotcha772 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is server related but my z7 pops on and off constantly and my mag box stays up with out issue .... any one else having these issues ? or any thoughts on the issue ???
    My z7+ is doing the same thing and has for the last few days.

I did the reset didn't help when I go to a&e for ex.. the circle comes up on screen says loading doesn't matter if I change channel or not does the same thing then it may pop on for 3/4 minutes then back to loading again but my mag254 box runs great have no clue whats causing it been doing it 4 or 5 days now
    , factory reset didn't help and it just started a few days ago , its been a great running box till now

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I was just rethinking this and it dawned on me about something kens said a few days ago...

Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    FYI - Services are switching channels to 1080 h.264 format.
    To play these channels effectively, you need to be able to use Hardware Decoding (Hardware Acceleration)of the Video by the Graphics Processor.
    The specs for the box should specify Hardware decoder for Mpeg4 h.264

I use an H96Max Android STB ($150) 4Gig ram 32Gig storage/ Quad main processor/ dual graphics processor
    /kens
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I used the z7+ as my main box up until I switched over to the Prime 2 days ago. I didn't have that issue.
    P2/NFPS
    I gather darkness to please me...

Junoir Member
    Its messed up that the oldest mag runs smooth and the hyped up z7 runs like crap... Very discouraging at best... Just frustrated!.. Tried m3u and the same issues occur seemingly more frequent than before... Ready for something new . Been looking around the web and the z7 issue seems to be more prominent on all stream services.. Thinking I put my money on the wrong horse.. Just aggravated, I'm sure there is a fix for the issue somewhere. Been looking all day.. Is the new nvidia box any good? I'm ready to mothball this z7!

mine has already started doing it again

Increase your Buffer size(time) in your settings.
    You could also Install an external player (MX Player has the most recent releases of Video Codecs for most Chipsets).

*Will be getting a Formuler STB soon and will be able to review and test.
    /kens

I have mx pro already I will increase buffer time but now my mag 254 is doing the very same thing , I was able to see the epg change this morning , hope u guys get it fixed soon thanks for the help

I'm gonna check in2 this for my mag box all my res setting r set to same and every time I change the channel it says res missmatch change setting on device my z7 isn't doing this just my mag254

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast