Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Junoir Member
    Hi RAEES how you got it downgraded? thank you

Quote Originally Posted by papo View Post
    Hi RAEES how you got it downgraded? thank you
    he emailed them. so heres the email and send them your concern. then follow their instruction from there.
    Code:
    cs@getbuzz.tv
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Raees View Post
    so I finally got it downgraded and I feel it is working much better. however I think I should have bought the 2gb model.
    I also don't like the fact that I can not hide the adult channels.
    you tube would not work after updating.tried uninstalling and installing didn't fix it either.
    If your upgrading Youtube via Apptoid ...........delete any youtube you have now ...go to apptoid......choose youtube ....select other versions...and install the next older version of youtube...works fine ...the newest one in Apptoid does not work.......Now it will say there is an update but don't take it...it's the newest ver that does not work in your box...

The Buzztv app is very slow and unresponsive, I have a 2018 box with version 7.1.2
    anybody else experiencing the same issues.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ipguy View Post
    The Buzztv app is very slow and unresponsive, I have a 2018 box with version 7.1.2
    I have a basic and don't experience that

portal,epg,and info all load quickly

I have a lot of boxes but this is my first Buzztv ,if I hit okay nothing happened for a few minutes, totally unresponsive,if this is a normal thing, I'll probably have to returned the box.

I have a lot of boxes but this is my first Buzztv ,if I hit okay nothing happened for a few minutes, totally unresponsive,if this is a normal thing, I'll probably have to returned the box.
    If you have the Buzz-Tv BASIC box with 1gb ram and android 7 ....you may want to contact Buzz about downgrading the Android ver to 6 .......works much better.............

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    If you have the Buzz-Tv BASIC box with 1gb ram and android 7 ....you may want to contact Buzz about downgrading the Android ver to 6 .......works much better.............
    they said they do

If you have third party apks installed then try to uninstall them first. Hit sweeper button then try again you will see massive improvement. Friend of mine has 1 and works great without third part apks but whenever he tries third party apks then that's where unresponsive game starts. Hope this will help.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    If you have third party apks installed then try to uninstall them first. Hit sweeper button then try again you will see massive improvement. Friend of mine has 1 and works great without third part apks but whenever he tries third party apks then that's where unresponsive game starts. Hope this will help.
    they never mentioned using an apk

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast