Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Another update from Buzztv..................... Those who have The buzz basic with android 7 ....are stuck with it for now....they can not push a downgrade of android 6 ...........any new basic boxes sold will have android 6
    They also said they are working on a way to downgrade existing boxes with android 7...................

Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Another update from Buzztv..................... Those who have The buzz basic with android 7 ....are stuck with it for now....they can not push a downgrade of android 6 ...........any new basic boxes sold will have android 6
    They also said they are working on a way to downgrade existing boxes with android 7...................
    Oh...I thought you said they pushed an update to android 6 in an earlier post?

Junoir Member

I have also contacted Buzz and have told me the samething

I saw that as strange as well. Maybe a Link to a mod'd file but not a downgraded Update of that magnitude.
    You should look for updated video decoder files for the respective chipset in the STB.

/kens

TV Addicted
    Hi floder2, is there any update on this issue. I bought this someone and he said there's no exchange so I'm stuck with this.my only hope is buzz team.

last I heard was they were working on a remote fix to downgrade from android 7 to android 6 for the buzztv basic box......because it works better with android 6................But have not heard if they made any progress...............you could e-mail them and see if you can send the box to them ......they can do it ........but not remotely
    here is their email address ............
    Code:
    cs@getbuzz.tv

TV Addicted
    [QUOTE=floder2;245120]last I heard was they were working on a remote fix to downgrade from android 7 to android 6 for the buzztv basic box......because it works better with android 6................But have not heard if they made any progress...............you could e-mail them and see if you can send the box to them ......they can do it ........but not remotely
    here is their email address ............
    Code:
    cs@getbuzz.tv
    [/QUOTE

thank you, I have emailed them.will wait for their reply.

TV Addicted
    so I finally got it downgraded and I feel it is working much better. however I think I should have bought the 2gb model.
    I also don't like the fact that I can not hide the adult channels.
    you tube would not work after updating.tried uninstalling and installing didn't fix it either.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-14-2018 at 05:54 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I won't edit your post Raees, I will ask you to edit you post thou and remove the digs. (I edited it , had to be done)
    It was nor is fair to say that and post about another receiver in this here Buzz forum area.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-14-2018 at 05:54 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    I won't edit your post Raees, I will ask you to edit you post thou and remove the digs. (I edited it , had to be done)
    It was nor is fair to say that and post about another receiver in this here Buzz forum area.
    I apologize crazed. Thank you for editing.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast