Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: terrarium

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    Yes it's developer has announced he is shutting it down .................. try...... FreeFlix HQ .....similar
    Are you able to get FreeFlix HQ to work on the BuzzTV? I loaded it and it simply will not work for me. It says something about my device is not compatible. My BuzzTV is an older one that is still running Android 6.something. I load an older version of FreeFlix HQ on the BuzzTV and it tries to work but then FreeFlix HQ pops up with an "upgrade" window and you have to upgrade or the app closes. When I upgrade I'm back to my device not being compatible. I tried loading FreeFlix HQ on my LG phone which is running Android 7.0 and I still get the message my device is not compatible so I don't think the Andriod version is the issue. I loaded FreeFlix HQ on my W95 box running Android 7.2 and FreeFlix HQ runs flawlessly.

TV Addicted
    terrarium patch does not work,,, downloaded it right from koditips, but it will not install on my buzz

Quote Originally Posted by curgs View Post
    terrarium patch does not work,,, downloaded it right from koditips, but it will not install on my buzz
    What are you using to install that file.............. I have had trouble with the App Installer provided in the Buzztv box.....Try downloading a different App Installer from Apptoid or Google play store

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by floder2 View Post
    What are you using to install that file.............. I have had trouble with the App Installer provided in the Buzztv box.....Try downloading a different App Installer from Apptoid or Google play store
    you also can use file manager

TV Addicted
    none work... tried es, file manager and file browser,,,, downloaded it twice , once to usb stick and once right from buzz browser from kodi tips, keep getting apk not istalled

Never had problems with those apk's with the Buzztv Basic or regular Buzztv 2000 and 3000 models

TV Addicted
    rookie move on my part,,, thought this was just a patch to existing and latest version of terrarium 1.9.10,,,, had to uninstall that version, now all is good

Glad to hear that.....remember not to choose Yes player as you default .............try MX player instead

TV Addicted
    thanks for the heads up

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Just Checked to see what all the hubbub is about and have to say... WTG ...!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast