Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: terrarium

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdread View Post
    It is time to move on from terrarium guys, lots of other similar program around to be wasting time on this.
    The key word you said is "similar". There are a lot of similar programs but none that really work like Terrarium. You select your show, select your season, select your episode, servers load, pick one and away you go. All the other "similar" programs seem like you have to jump through hoops to get anything to play. Orders have to be signed in triplicate, sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as firelighters (borrowed from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy).

This is the reason so many hang on to Terrarium; ease of use with no set up like one would have in Kodi. I love Kodi, but it is constant work to keep everything going where as Terrarium is basically install and play.

TV Addicted
    I just checked terrarium TV this morning and my version is working fine. Loaded the movie " Searching" and with in 30 seconds it was playing. I have been using this version for a week now and no problems. My beef is with this 1xbet.com that appears in some movies at the beginning, and about 2-3 minutes into the movie it pops up with an ad about online betting. I would love to find a way to block this ad. If anyone has info on how to block this ad I would like to know.

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdread View Post
    It is time to move on from terrarium guys, lots of other similar program around to be wasting time on this.
    still using the one i posted about a week ago

Still working...both TV shows and Movies....NO xbet1.com
    Using Mx player

Banned
    The developer has abandon the program and is threatening to pass over information to the relevant authority so when all links go dead what will you all do. I don't know which other program you are using that are not getting the movies and tv shows but the ones I use I am having no such problem.

Banned
    and yet you don't mention these other apps

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by NBS View Post
    still using the one i posted about a week ago
    I can't find the one you posted about a week ago. All I can find is a comment you posted saying patch 2 version from some place called "newtechonline" has movies.

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    and yet you don't mention these other apps
    He may be talking about................. Free-Flix HQ .......or.............Tea-Tv .....both pretty good

TV Addicted
    After reading your post about MX player not having 1xbet.com I decided to try it, and yes it does display the 1xbet.com on some movies. I have tried about four different players and they all dislay this annoying ad. Try loading A Star Is Born and you will see this ad.

Quote Originally Posted by bashabear View Post
    After reading your post about MX player not having 1xbet.com I decided to try it, and yes it does display the 1xbet.com on some movies. I have tried about four different players and they all dislay this annoying ad. Try loading A Star Is Born and you will see this ad.
    1xbet.com
    This Website is not available in my country. This Website is prohibited in the USA.

maybe it only shows up if your outside the U.S.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast