Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: terrarium

Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPerView View Post
    I can't find the one you posted about a week ago. All I can find is a comment you posted saying patch 2 version from some place called "newtechonline" has movies.
    yes it was a comment just named the wrong source

If you have filelinked already go to approx 4.50 on video

TV Addicted
    Hmm, He says if you're on an android box to just type this URL into Chrome. When I put that URL in Chrome I get "we have moved" and get some site called "app box" requiring registration. Why can't they just put it up on Aptoid like the original creator did. To much work for me. Exodus Redux using the Lambda scrapers is working uber great for me so don't really need Terrarium.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Exclamation

Hmm, He says if you're on an android box to just type this URL into Chrome. When I put that URL in Chrome I get "we have moved" and get some site called "app box" requiring registration. Why can't they just put it up on Aptoid like the original creator did. To much work for me. Exodus Redux using the Lambda scrapers is working uber great for me so don't really need Terrarium.
    Yeppers, there are Always Options with Kodi... Some may take a little time and effort to get and figure out, but, They Are There...! Just like Buying a Car, unless One picks the 1st one One sees...!

Warrior
    I already had filelinked apk so i just enytered 22222222 and the pin 4754 and the file was there along with some other versions and movie apps

Warrior
    maybe he does not know how to get filelink for those who like everything easier but claim to be testers here is the direct link android and firetv
    Code:
    https://lw908.ultraseedbox.com/~simonotto/files/com.aot.filelinked.apk

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I think it might be time to move this thread outta the Buzz forum
    Weather the app works or what have you, it is no longer a Buzz issue.

We will have to create an apk sub-forum on site here, until then it goes into Kodi Discussions.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-21-2018 at 08:23 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

yea that would be great to have only thing so many different ones

Bulletproof
    Filelinked apk. works well and has all that you need. andkaal

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345