Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 85146 View Post
    IT’S ALIVE!!!!!! I’ll give cred to Crazed and Capt.Kangaroo for getting me on the right track. I tried the file that CK had posted for the T1 a while back but it didn’t work but the instructions were to use the remote control while trying to boot the usb file. Since the usb file didnt work, I took Crazed’s advice about the power button and held the power button on the remote while the unit was trying to boot and wala!! it worked! It took me doing this 3 or 4 times for it to boot fully. In between attempts I could see different progress screens and finally a screen informing me to connect to the internet. I let it boot and checked a few things and it seemed to be working ok so I decided to shut it down and restart which it did no problem. I dont think Ill do a factory reset unless it starts acting squirrelly. Hope this might help someone else who runs into the same problem....whew
    Glad you got it going.....
    I gather darkness to please me...

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    That file (which is actually only a command in script to tell the box to do a reset) only works with the T2 and the z7+... from what I understand.
    But it will not hurt your Dlite to try it thou.

What if you hold the power button for a few seconds, does anything happen ?

Another thing to try is keep trying connecting the ethernet while the power is on.
    If you can get it on WiFi first and then plug in the ethernet, that would be best way to try this.

An HDMI switch is another thing that could be tried.
    A file I used works on the t1+ also, as received on the cheap just for DOL really, and used the usb method with channel up few times, comes up a android man then erasing then boots up fresh.

Maybe it would work on dlite also?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by danny187 View Post
    A file I used works on the t1+ also, as received on the cheap just for DOL really, and used the usb method with channel up few times, comes up a android man then erasing then boots up fresh.

Maybe it would work on dlite also?
    I think we are referring to the same file
    The 'recovery_facinit'
    Nice to see report that it works for T1Plus box.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12