Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Understood that there could be diffences from box to box, but I'm specifically asking if there are hardware diffences between the z7+ and the T2 Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by JakedUp View Post
    Understood that there could be diffences from box to box, but I'm specifically asking if there are hardware diffences between the z7+ and the T2 Prime.
    I would like to know as well. Not sure if i should go with the prime or z7+. But i like the idea of the direct formuler forum for support

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    specs are posted for these boxes guys.
    Specs are one of the first things we do post when a new box comes out
    As far as support forums, you will not find one better for Dreamlink then here at iptvTalk.
    Formuler support is here too and we do have direct contact with the team and the techs.
    For further support you can go to their home site
    Code:
    https://www.formuler.tv/news
    remember thou that the Formuler boxes have both a European version and an North American version.
    The Euro version of the z7+ comes with internal wifi, while the NA version may have an external wifi adaptor (USB antenna).
    The North American Z7+ does not come with installed Bluetooth or an IR extender, while the Euro version has both.
    The T2 Prime has Bluetooth, IR extender and internal wifi

The NA version of the Formuler Zx comes with Bluetooth, IR extender and internal wifi

Specs on these boxes will tell the RAM and other aspects
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-10-2018 at 08:24 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12