Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Firmware Update

im sure a fix is on the way as the sw updated 2 days ago
    Lets Go !

Junoir Member
    No problem with my Beta IPTV v1.9.48.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzurp View Post
    Beta IPTV v1.9.48 has been giving me some minor issues ever since I upgraded from v1.9.43

1) There is a 2-5 second delay/lag when you change channels. The information bar at the bottom of the screen will change instantly; however, the picture will still show the previous channel for 2-5 seconds before switching to the new channel.

I've compared it side-by-side with v1.9.43 which doesn't have this issue. With v1.9.43, the information bar and channel will both change at the same time when you change channels.

2) When you press the power button to turn off the box, the light on the front will go away and the picture will go away but the audio will still remain for another few seconds until the box completely shuts off and the red light shows up.

With the previous version 1.9.43 both the audio and video would cut out as soon as you press the power button.

3) There was a picture frozen on the screen after turning on the box from standby. It was a really strange issue.

I can open up the guide, use both the classic and normal channel list, and change channels but no matter what I do it will show the same frozen picture. The audio would change but not the picture. I could even open VOD but no matter what I play it will only play the audio but show the same frozen picture.

I put the box in stand-by again but still the same issue. I also force-closed the app and reconnecting to the portal but still the issue remained.

The video started coming back only after I rebooted the box. However, the app crashed and rebooted itself as soon as I went into VOD.

The second issue seems to have resolved itself.

I was unable to replicate the third issue. Hopefully it was just a one time issue.

The first issue remains. v1.9.43 is slightly quicker to flip channels than the beta v1.9.48.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12