Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Software Update

Junoir Member
    I got it working....its my stupid router that doesn't allow the update. I change for an old router and right away it updated and filled my info and its perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Filauxdoi View Post
    I got it working....its my stupid router that doesn't allow the update. I change for an old router and right away it updated and filled my info and its perfect
    good to hear
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    Thanks for your support and hardwork

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Filauxdoi View Post
    Can I ask what make and model are both of them routers ?
    This knowledge will help the Devs with some troubleshooting aspects and firmware fixes.

thnx
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    My T1 Plus (firmware v 2.8.49; IPTV v1.9.75) will not complete the update to v2.8.71. The update downloads no problem and the box reboots to install, however, the installation doesn't complete and upon the box loading it goes straight to software update again. No matter how many times I try, this keeps repeating. I have also tried going to settings and completing a factory and software reset and had no luck, the same thing occurs. After a few tries, the box is stuck with the two green lights on the front.

Is the box fried? Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by star85 View Post
    My T1 Plus (firmware v 2.8.49; IPTV v1.9.75) will not complete the update to v2.8.71. The update downloads no problem and the box reboots to install, however, the installation doesn't complete and upon the box loading it goes straight to software update again. No matter how many times I try, this keeps repeating. I have also tried going to settings and completing a factory and software reset and had no luck, the same thing occurs. After a few tries, the box is stuck with the two green lights on the front.

Is the box fried? Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks!
    try this to see if any results.
    Delete the DOL from your T1 and then try the update again.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    try this to see if any results.
    Delete the DOL from your T1 and then try the update again.
    I tried deleting DOL then doing the update and after this both green lights came on the front of the box and nothing happens now and the box won’t load. I hope the box isn’t dead now!

power off the box, then unplug from the internet and then power on and perform a data reset if you can get into the menus.
    Then retry again for results.
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    power off the box, then unplug from the internet and then power on and perform a data reset if you can get into the menus.
    Then retry again for results.
    I've tried and am still stuck with two green lights on the box. Essentially no activity from the box, picture on screen, etc.

Dreamlink T1_Plus
    Firmware v2.8.71
    IPTV DOL2 v1.9.71

Dug up my T1_Plus and shown above is what I started with.
    I did get the Updater update first thing. It updated the Update app to version 2.0.4
    I had to do it twice before it stopped asking me t update it.

Then the Update shown as waiting, was the DOL2 v1.9.75
    Since the Firmware was already current, there was no firmware update waiting.

I went ahead and did the DOL2 update and it went fine.
    Dreamlink T1_Plus
    Firmware v2.8.71
    IPTV DOL2 v1.9.75

Star85, i wonder how your firmware came to be like it is and with the 1.9.75
    'firmware v 2.8.49; IPTV v1.9.75'
    That 1.9.75 just came out last week or so

But seems that may be the issue with that box.
    If you are able to contact the dreamlink store guys and maybe they can force load that newest firmware v2.8.71
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast