Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Firmware Update

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 8.4 View Post
    Dreamlink T1_Plus
    Firmware v2.8.71
    IPTV DOL2 v1.9.71

Dug up my T1_Plus and shown above is what I started with.
    I did get the Updater update first thing. It updated the Update app to version 2.0.4
    I had to do it twice before it stopped asking me t update it.

Then the Update shown as waiting, was the DOL2 v1.9.75
    Since the Firmware was already current, there was no firmware update waiting.

I went ahead and did the DOL2 update and it went fine.
    Dreamlink T1_Plus
    Firmware v2.8.71
    IPTV DOL2 v1.9.75

Star85, i wonder how your firmware came to be like it is and with the 1.9.75
    'firmware v 2.8.49; IPTV v1.9.75'
    That 1.9.75 just came out last week or so

But seems that may be the issue with that box.
    If you are able to contact the dreamlink store guys and maybe they can force load that newest firmware v2.8.71
    I can't explain how it went to v1.9.75 but didn't update the firm. Still no luck and stuck with two green lights on the front of the box with no other activity.

Pardon my ignorance being a newbie to these forms, but who is the Dreamlink store guys I can contact on this? Just grasping at straws here now!

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by star85 View Post
    I can't explain how it went to v1.9.75 but didn't update the firm. Still no luck and stuck with two green lights on the front of the box with no other activity.

Pardon my ignorance being a newbie to these forms, but who is the Dreamlink store guys I can contact on this? Just grasping at straws here now!
    the box is death

read this it may help you http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...e-please/page5 but i would ask cap too on this one or someone can put more info to this
    Last edited by Marley; 05-25-2019 at 03:44 PM.

Junoir Member
    My box is stuck at update. It installs, reboots and goes back tp update. I tried the reset file, nothing happens. I tried updating several times (at least 30 or so) after rebooting it lands up at update page again. I uninstalled the DOL2 and did factory reset and software reset and installed still same problem of update available. Not able to use. In the mean time I am able to use the DOL but not friendly at all and VOD is not working. when I select VOD in DOL version 1, it always closes the app and goes back to home.

my box is hardwired, I also tried connecting directly at the modem gatewayt to install and still same issue. I even tried connecting to my cell phone (thinking it may be due to ISP blocking or something) in hotspot mode and tried but still same update page issue.

can someone please guide me.

Seems this issue may be in the connection to the update server.
    First thing , check your Market for a app named as '4 in 1' or '4 in 2' or something like that. What that is , is a program to alter the DNS in order to fix the connection issue (with the 4 denoting the DNS numbers, there are 4 of them).
    If you do not see this app in your market, then you can do the DNS change manually thru your router admin access.
    Search online for a tutorial on how to do this if unsure.
    Use a public google DNS for this. The tutorial should show you that as well.

If this does not work, then if you have friends or family with an internet connection, take the box to that location and retry the update.
    Last edited by crazed 8.4; 06-10-2019 at 12:44 AM.
    pepisee

Junoir Member
    I tried it still doesn't get out of update.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234