Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation How to set up your donation to run on the 410

I'm shooting for a sticky here because this mag410 section is definitely in the under construction phase when it comes to help getting your donation (rocket for example) to work well on this new box. So here is a set of instructions that I hope will help you get to watching the programming you want on this new box.

1. I ran the normal set up after plugging in the box for the first time and let it update its software.

2. I went to the check your donation mac address website and set my mac address from the 410 on the website and clicked apply.

3. onto a usb drive I downloaded the application called Aptoide with my pc (you can use the browser on the 410 and google search if you want)

4. The 410 automatically takes you to the right menu as soon as you plug the usb drive into the 410. Install Aptoide from there. (or from the saved download folder on the 410 file manager if you downloaded it with the 410 browser).

5. Open the new app stbemu.

The words First Time Use seem to be important to remember here. (do not short cut here) Make sure you have registered your mac address on your donation checker page and that you have allowed enough time for the server data base to update before you begin this step if you want it to work on exit of setup. If I closed out of the setup before completing this part the result was having to delete the stbemu program from the box and reinstall it to start over. backing out of the setup wizard early, seemed to force a blocked box message that appeared on app start up not giving me a chance to set the donation information. Also if you exit out before setup completes it will try to load a default server url (likely not yours) on startup and you will get a contact your provider screen message.

6. set up your profile. this is were you will add your donation URL. use the full URL, not the abbreviated one.

I will tweak this maybe a bit later but if i didn't have to do so much research to figure this out, I think i would call it EZ.

I hope this ups the bad reputation this box seems to have gotten because for the price I think this could be the best box on the market. the link right off aptoide (free version) did the trick.

Hope that helps M8s. The Picture quality and speed of this box is amazing! and it a super price value. Hands on says it is the best box for the money (today). The early bad reviews were premature.

Here is a really good video that includes (optional) additional app to correct screen rotation for android apps that are meant to be used on a cell phone too, and a vpn app.

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VREDOoct4n0
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-01-2018 at 05:22 PM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    You really should [CODE] Your Video Link...!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    You really should [CODE] Your Video Link...!
    help me how to brother. thanks

When You make a Post using the "Quick Reply" there is a small Blue Ball just past the Smiley Face, and just before the Envelope, Click it and enter Your Link...!

Or You can just put this : [code] Before the Link... see next Post...!

and put this : [/code] after the Link...!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roadrunneric View Post
    help me how to brother. thanks
    go to that post of your's now and use the Edit function.
    Since the link is coded now, once you have your post in Edit mode, you will be able to see the code tags at the front and end of the link.

Do it when originally posting is use the Advanced function (found at bottom right of the message box) and then use the # symbol (found at top of message box), that will embed the code tags into your message and then just paste your link in between the code tags.

** 4me2c has another way to which works great too .. thnx bud
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-01-2018 at 05:33 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Code:
     Your Welcome...!
    Lol...!

Code:
    thanks m8s

Junoir Member
    mi caja iptvme dice
    your STB is blocked
    le cambie el estado y nada, y le di ,iptv reset y nada
    que hago para ver tv, llevo dias sin ver tv.
    alguien me puede ayudar gracias...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast