Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    but I do remember 1 bob from long long time crazed don't know if thats same bob or different lol
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    but I do remember 1 bob from long long time crazed don't know if thats same bob or different lol
    bob is original poster on this thread

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

nice song crazed but im thinking how do they sing songs like that because this requires a lot of energy or you ended up with headache after signing 1 song lol
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Clutch is my jam!
    Saw them in Chattanooga in April. Killer show....
    I gather darkness to please me...

This Bob ??????????????

lol floder..yup
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by bwcbob View Post
    Many AVOV Boxes are now displaying Advertisements in the bottom corners of the screen. Am I seeing things ?? I really good reason to move on.
    Noticed this myself after setting one up for some else(the other day).Me never owned one.They seemed to grab the bull by the horns in the beginning and instead of running with it.They drove it into the ground.

lol

do you guys need another video ?
    - Frank Zappa

- Frank Zappa

Ambassador
    Thanks Crazed. i always thought that was a girl singing!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast