Thread: Buzz3000

Junoir Member

Buzz3000

I’m using buzz 3000 standard with Iptv and I’m getting no sound when using vod - if i pull hdmi out i lose picture for a second and get sound for about 3 seconds then i have to reboot to get anything back. Any suggestions buzz also seems really slow when using remote. Have to hit remote buttons several times before it works - new batteries. Orange light on it is constantly blinking maybe taking update and reason for slow response ??
    Last edited by Smgc; 08-26-2018 at 10:39 AM. Reason: I screwed up

Try hooking up wired to router instead of wifi..................The Vod problem is probably the service not the box...or it could be the HDMI cable.............also you may want to try a different HDMI cable....
    Last edited by floder2; 08-26-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Junoir Member
    Just to follow up on sound problem. It turned out to be the hdmi cables. Even the hdmi cable that came with buzz wouldn’t produce sound on any of apps including Kodi and vod. The only sound i would get from tv was when buzz box would come on booting up with the logo buzz showing you would hear the music - no other sound until i tried a new cable. 5 other cables wouldn’t work ? I’m assuming this because it’s the only thing that got me sound is the new cable. Guess it could be something else but tried on two other TVs with cables and nothing until new hdmi cable was used.