Junoir Member

some channel are distorted stbEmu pro

guys can anyone help me out here. i'm new to the IPTV world. i just bought an iks66 package. i have some channels working perfect, but other the image is distorted and those are the channels that i'm more interested in watching. what can i do to fix this issue.

thanks in advance

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    First check certain settings, like resolution and etc... Then I would try another way in getting the channels besides the stbEMU method. If you can load a Player on your device I would try that with an m3u playlist... compare the channels between the two.
    Kens also has an app that will work too.... http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...104#post238104

Thing is, if you can try other methods and get differnt results, then that answers some questions, or if all give same results then that also may answer questions
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    if you can't fix it with Duct tape,then you are not using enough Duct tape

lol, sorry I just heard that saying and thought it kinda ironically funny

here\s a quote that may help to get started with them resolution settings...
    Quote Originally Posted by kens View Post
    I've found if your TV can support the resolution, and you are using an Android STB, set your Resolution to 1920 x 1080 -30.
    Normally in N.America the Auto resolution will set to 60 refresh rate.
    I noticed a considerable reduction of CPU load allowing decoding of HD easier.
    Just an Observation!
    /kens
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-22-2018 at 02:31 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    thanks i will try both solutions. when i get home tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus2539 View Post
    thanks i will try both solutions. when i get home tonight.
    I'm afraid that from Kodi 17.x on, the Kodi Team stopped including software patches for Video Decoder firmware that does not use the Google MediaCodec API.
    Many of the low cost Android STB's (85% approx.) are guilty of this, so when receiving most HD streams up to 1080 h.264, the Hardware Acceleration does not function, requiring Software decoding by the main CPU's.
    Other Apps may require codec plugins to account for this.
    MX Player for example requires separate Codecs to be installed, which might help stbemu using external mx player.
    Check here for more info >http://open-media-community.com/2017...-hevc-lag-fix/

/kens

get active
    I've been using the Stb Emulator Pro which I downloaded from the Google Play Store. I don't use Kodi with my Pendoo X6 Pro boxes and I usually set my media player to IJK but sometimes use VLC Player. I did notice an occasional channel losing sound but it was momentary almost like dropped packets. I have a few older CSA93 android 6.0 and 7.1 boxes running the same IJK player and the VLC media player without any noticeable differences aside from a slight difference in picture quality. Not sure as to why, it might be because of the newer Android 9.0 pie or the difference in hardware on the Pendoo boxes but they are all set with hardware accelerated settings ? Crystal clear full HD with HDR on the LG Oled screen. Not sure why but even the Chinese channels especially CTV 1, 2, and 3 are good. British channels tend to be a bit touchy when it comes to video and sound but nothing lately. I do use all my other devices like the Samsung View, Blackview 9500 Pro cellphone and an Onda android with Stb Emulator Pro with mac settings and all set to Hardware Acceleration. It doesn't seem to matter which android version so long as its 6.0 or higher, they're all fine.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 09-13-2019 at 03:55 AM.