Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junoir Member
    Crazed i appreciate the info a lot. I have tried a couple of the app installers with pulse kodi but the links didn't work and the apks never loaded. There's only a couple of the apps that work out of many on kodi now. I will put the terrarium on the fire and give it a try. Had been using the orange downloader. I saw somewhere that some use just a number or short code to find what you were looking for but never tried it. Good news i have a buzz3000 coming from member here and have been reading up on it here. I will still play with the fire but looking forward to the buzz. I really appreciate the links and tutorials. Will keep reading thanks again

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Buzz box is a great choice
    They all are really.

Kodi is a different thing.
    Your Buzz will have Kodi abilities, but that will not be needed much if you get to know how to install apks
    And Buzz will have onboard middleware so adding iptv server stuff will be a breeze

Fire stick is okay too and has abilities you may not realize... but nothing like a dedicated iptv box itself ... like the Buzz
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    So good to hear and again appreciate the help. Lol member I bought it from says he will give
    lessons so I wont
    be posting
    so many not smart questions ��

Quote Originally Posted by Smgc View Post
    So good to hear and again appreciate the help. Lol member I bought it from says he will give
    lessons so I wont
    be posting
    so many not smart questions ��
    this thread will help many

You deserve many thnx for all the questions
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Can I post a video now ?
    Is catz looking ?

okay here it goes !!!
    Welcome to the Blessed Hell Ride !!!
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Hw__Yj-J-QU
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-24-2018 at 02:49 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    so we're allowed to sell boxes on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    so we're allowed to sell boxes on this site?
    not really nope... but PMs are okay.. long as no reselling is going on.
    If reselling is seen in PMs then that will be the end of that.

I do not read PMs but I do see the amount of PMs from members and a member that does not post much but sends lots of PMs is a flag !
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-23-2018 at 02:05 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

We do in a way allow selling of boxes but only from legit sources, hence the stickies in some forums with the web addresses leading to them legit sources.
    If you or anyone has legit stuff , you are most welcome to send that to a member... Or if you want it posted publically and even anonymously we could work with that too.

Any member in good standing on this forum will be treated just like them guys in them sticky threads
    What is fair for them, is fair for members in good standings as well

One thing to remember thou is that them sticky threads got there because the sources sent boxes to iptvtalk. Them boxes were authentication of the source is what they were. Raffles were an added bonus of said boxes
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-23-2018 at 02:27 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 7.2 View Post
    We do in a way allow selling of boxes but only from legit sources, hence the stickies in some forums with the web addresses leading to them legit sources.
    If you or anyone has legit stuff , you are most welcome to send that to a member... Or if you want it posted publically and even anonymously we could work with that too.

Any member in good standing on this forum will be treated just like them guys in them sticky threads
    What is fair for them, is fair for members in good standings as well

One thing to remember thou is that them sticky threads got there because the sources sent boxes to iptvtalk. Them boxes were authentication of the source is what they were. Raffles were an added bonus of said boxes
    when I'm in good standings I'll have to rethink this

Quote Originally Posted by dishuser View Post
    when I'm in good standings I'll have to rethink this
    you are in good standings sir
    - Frank Zappa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123