Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Try a different browser I use firefox and it works great

Fire From Within

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer1 View Post
    Try a different browser I use firefox and it works great

I think he's fixed it, by removing the Duck Duck Go addon. My recommendation is that he keep the add-on, but just whitelist the site. I had the same problem using Firefox, but going to Chrome, that didn't have that add-on installed, the site worked.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    I think he's fixed it, by removing the Duck Duck Go addon. My recommendation is that he keep the add-on, but just whitelist the site. I had the same problem using Firefox, but going to Chrome, that didn't have that add-on installed, the site worked.
    Duck Duck GO was just an experiment anyway. No loss.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dara View Post
    Was gonna reply to this Earlier but lost it in the shuffle...! DDG is OK2Go...! I use FF as My Mine Browser and like searching with DDG and You can add the others, Bing, Google, Wiki or more so when You type in a search item a roll-down window opens giving One the Options of DDG or Another to complete the Search. I also Save Sites in My Favorites so They Open Automatically. I tried Chrome but my Spyware kept detecting stuff...!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12